Thread: How to bookmark the pages and browse HTML files from the blackberry phone's SD card ?

How to bookmark the pages and browse HTML files from the blackberry phone's SD card ?

Hi, I am very new user to the Blackberry phone and I haven’t used the mobile very much so I am not aware about the functions it has. So it would be glad if some one help me resolving my problem.

First of all how to bookmark any page when we been on internet?

How to browse the HTML pages from the SD card?

Can we import the bookmarks that we have stored in the PC to the phone?

Re: How to bookmark the pages and browse HTML files from the blackberry phone's SD card ?

Yeah you can make bookmark in your blackberry phone and that’s very simple, but still I am not able to figure out as in which browser are you looking to do this, because I know how to do in the default browser but don’t about the bridge browser that much so I would like to tell you about that, as when you are accessing any page you need to press the A key from the keyboard this will enable the browser to prompt for adding a bookmark. And this was by means of the shortcut key, but the same thing you can do by entering in to the option while browsing.

Re: How to bookmark the pages and browse HTML files from the blackberry phone's SD card ?

I am not sure about importing the bookmark but still you should try to search the same on the internet you find any related article from there, or else I am agree with the above user as you should visit each and every sites manually and add a bookmark as mentioned by the above user. I also uses to do the same thing with my curve.

you can have option In order to avoid the manual adding of the bookmark in the phone, you can simply save all the web address in one file and then simply access that file from the SD card and visit that particular website from there only, no need to store the name or the address as a bookmark in the phone, I also does the same thing with my mobile, you should save the addresses in the Notepad files, because that file is readable in most of the phone.

I am agree with the above user as that’s very good way to access the web addresses, but together with that we can have another option as to save the pages directly to the phone’s SD card and access then through the phone browser, and for that you need to first of all create a new folder in the SD card in which you have to save all the pages that you have accessed from the PC and keep it in the mobile so you can directly access it, but I am not sure whether the internal browser will run those page or not but at this moment you can have option to make use of the bridge browser in your mobile.

If you are still not able to understand how we can do that I would like to suggest you that you should try to refer the guide rather manual that you have got with the phone because from there only you’ll get the solution for sure, but if suppose you uses to use the internet you can have option to visit any BB forums as well from there also you’ll get the proper solution, or else you can refer the official website as well.