Thread: Is it necessary to have QNX in blackberry phone ?

Is it necessary to have QNX in blackberry phone ?

Hi, I have been using the BB mobile from last few years and when I came to know about the interesting BlackBerry 7 OS, I was quite amaze after seeing the news as this would be the revolutionary OS in the market that we can compare with Android as well but I am not sure whether we have to have this OS in the mobile or it would run directly with the OS 7.i would like to know about the QNX what is that actually and what are the features that we’ll get with that? Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: Is it necessary to have QNX in blackberry phone ?

I am also not sure as whether we have to have this software installed in the phone or not, but still I would like to share the information I have. See you can say this is Middleware, development tools or the realtime operating system that we can installed in the phone, but still there isn’t any news or rumor spread through which you can figure out that whether we can use it or not, but still we should wait for sure.

see I am sure about the BB OS 7 that is been launched by the RIM but I am not sure about the QNX as this is just the middleware that is used in the ARM device to improve the GPU performance in the mobile phones. So there isn’t any need to install this, as whenever you installed the OS 7 in the mobile it would be preinstalled with the software only.

Exactly I am agree with the above user as this middleware is the software through which the developer has made a OS that we can compare with the android as well when we concern the graphics. Together with that the new software will make you enable to use the superior tabs in the browser, letting you to toggle among open windows with very ease. BlackBerry Balance is the another feature added in the OS 7.

It would be better if you just mentioned the model number that you are using, because through which I can simply say whether you can make use of this OS or not. But still I would say if you are not aware you should make sure whether you can use this software or not, and compatibility would be checked from the official website as well. And there are multiple features added in the newer OS.