Thread: Unlock sony ericsson DB2020 mobile phones

Unlock sony ericsson DB2020 mobile phones

Hi, o am using sony ericsson W850i which belongs to DB2020 mobile phones category, and as I have bought it from the other region it came with a lock and because of that only I am not able to use it however. So will please tell me the way through which we can unlock the mobile with this series. Please help me with this. The major thing I have to asked is like What should you do in case of errors ? Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: Unlock sony ericsson DB2020 mobile phones

Unlocking Sony Ericsson DB2020 mobile phones are probable through three dissimilar techniques and I would like to inform you accurately what they are and which ones to use. The most suitable method to unbolt it is by operator unlock code.

The first technique is called “unlocking the phone by its IMEI number”, which merely means that you enter an code into your DB2020 phone and it would unlocked after sometime, because the code is network supplier explicit. For instance, if you are having a card from the airtel, that means you need to have the code provide by that company because code from them only will work guaranteed.

Through the second technique you can unlock the mobile by the cable, and in this technique you need to install special software on your PC and connect your DB2020 series mobile to the PC either with a special unlocking cable or you can make use of the cable which is came with the phone itself.

By means of this third method you need to make use of mailing or you have to bring it to a store, where they exercise it with particular apparatus to unlock it.

Hey thanks for the suggestion dude but as I am doing this for the first time only so I am not sure which method would be suitable rather convenient for me. So will you please help me choose any one?? If I say in other words which method is very easy to use? Anyways thanks for the above suggestion.

See according to me you should first of all try to contact your network provider but if suppose you didn’t got anything from there you can have option to buy the unlock code from the open market. Your transporter may not provide you the code because they would drop capital if you run off to a dissimilar network on one occasion if your phone is unlocked. Several transporters provide you the code for openly if you have been with the transporter long enough, I mean to say if you have well contact with the person then you’ll get the code for free. If you cannot get a code from your transporter, you can have option to buy code from unlock experts in the open market.

will purchasing a code from the transporter will cost me or I will get it for free? And is there any way through which we can get the code from the internet only, I mean to say no need to roam here and there for the code, but truly technique that you have mentioned is appropriate and work very well, so will you please let me know other device which belongs to the same category so I can refer them the same technique. And thank you very much.

Yesh sure you can suggest to all the persons having mobile from this series. Here is a list of Sony Ericsson DB2020 phones. But let me tell you that this list is continually modernized. K610ir, K618i, K790i, K790a, K790c,W710i,W830i, W830c, W850i, Z610i, Z610ir, Z710i, Z710c, W200i etc. there might be too many other name but I might not be aware about.