Thread: How to install operamini on Nokia 2626 ?

How to install operamini on Nokia 2626 ?

Hey hi, I uses nokia 2626 mobile phone and by means of that only I uses to use the internet as well, but for that I need to do the same through the internal browser, and as far as I know operamini is the one which is meant for the mobile browsing, but I don’t know whether we can use it with the mobile or not, and If yes then how to install it in the mobile, any suggestion regarding this would be appreciated. Thanks.

Re: How to install operamini on Nokia 2626 ?

I off course you can download the software for you mobile and that you’ll get from any mobile software websites. Like zedge, or any other as well, but if suppose you didn’t get from there you can have option to directly visit the www.opera.com and from there you need to choose your device first and then the site will give you the list of available version and then you can simply download the setup to your mobile and then install it.

I am quite unsure about the software because I don’t think the mobile will support this. And for that you need to make use of the internal browser only, but still I am sure that as mentioned by the above user you can get that software from there only, so as a alternative you should try to download that in you mobile and see whether it will work or not.

Hey thanks for the suggestion guys as after seeing the above comments I have downloaded the operamini 5.1 in my mobile but when I was trying to install it in the mobile, it was unable to connect to internet and because of that it was not able to install. So is there any idea what could be the problem behind this ? because when I was searching on internet the threat that I found in that was like internet connection, but I have very good working internet connection as well. Any more suggestion?

Well, I don’t think that the 5.1 version will work with your device rather you should try to get the 4.2 version in your mobile, and don’t worry about the source as that you’ll get from the same source from where you have downloaded the previous software. So my recommendation is to have that version or if possible you should try the version below that. Surest thing is like you cannot install 5.1 version in your mobile.

I am agree with the above user as you should get wither 4.2 or 4.3 in your mobile, and that will work very fine, as I was also using the same before i get the newer mobile. But still while installing make sure that you have properly made internet settings because when you are about to install the software you need to have active internet connection. Then only it will proceed or else it will just end up there only.