Thread: Unable to access Mass Memory on nokia E7

Unable to access Mass Memory on nokia E7

Hello I have bought the nokia E7 mobile phone and I have using this from last two months. Everything was working fine and I don’t have any issue but from last one week mine Mass Memory card not working at meaning that I am not able to access the Mass Memory card. I have tried the lots of solution to get ride this issue but nothing happen. Now I don’t what to do and how to get ride this issue. Can anyone suggest on this issue and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: Unable to access Mass Memory on nokia E7

Firstly check your Mass Memory by associating your handset with your pc. Now once you connect the mobile on computer and after that Must be mass storage and Ovi Suite. It will show the USB memory stick as normal. Now check your Mass Memory contains all the folders or not. I would suggest using the hill fast anti-virus. Antivirus is one of the highest available in the market well known for the portable scanning device such as mobile phones. Analyze your Mass Memory and phone to resolve this problem.

I would say check the settings of the first camera. While checking on the camera you can make sure your able to access the Mass Memory or not.
    * Turn the camera.
    * Go to the option
    * Select settings
    * Destination to save images
    we also suggest you change the configuration of the recording also and see your Mass Memory accessible or not.

If you are unable to repair this problem after the examination, the final option is reset option. In fact, there are two ways to restore your Nokia phone. The first is called as a soft reset. That in turn, the configuration of mobile phones throughout the factory default settings. The rest of the data and contacts still what it is. For the reserved code is * # 7380 Soft #. The last option and most effective is difficult to restore the only disadvantage of this method is the complete data is deleted from your phone to the cold start code is * # 7370 #. if the last option also fails, then I suggest you visit your nearest Nokia service center to fix this problem.

If your card is damaged by a virus then you also have to face this kind of problem. Try your memory card into another mobile phone. If you get the same problem with your mobile phone, then you have to display in the mobile repair center if it gets corrupted, then you cannot use it then you have to buy new memory card storage on your mobile.

If you still have a guarantee of your mobile phone, then according to my opinion we must take advantage of the warranty period. Call your Nokia service center and let tell them your problem. No problem on your mobile, except the memory card. So only have to replace your memory card to solve your problem.

Even I have faced these type issue and I have gone through the lots of solution to solve the issue but none of them helped me to solve mine problem and after that I have made contact with the nokia support and after that they have solved mine issue and so therefore I would like to suggest you to make contact with the support and then go through your issue and they will solve your issue. I hope this will help you to get ride the issue.