Thread: Backlight turns to dark on Nokia E6

Backlight turns to dark on Nokia E6

I have got the Nokia E6 mobile phone and everything was working amazingly, the Nokia E6 have good functions and features as well but I have small issue on backlight while using the some of the program. I found that when I use application like facebook mine mobile backlight wills suddenly turns to fade and black. After getting this then sometimes mine mobile turn to normal. Can anyone help on the backlight issue?

Re: Backlight turns to dark on Nokia E6

Just switch off the theme and after that you may solve the issue. To switch of the them you need to go through the following steps: go to the menu and under that go to the tools. Now on the tools make tap on the setting and then choose the general. Now on the general go to the personalization and under that click on the themes. Now on the theme make set turn on ff theme.

Install the plug-in called brightness control on your mobile. This application permits you to cripple the built-in light sensor and conform screen brilliance in a vast extend. Speedy altering the spender recoveries you time. Heed: You ought to debilitate the raised-in light sensor to truly alter the brilliance. The luminance qualities in the system and the settings tab would be able to not match. Known issues: the requisition lacks the capacity to control the brilliance esteem in the settings tab and in force recovering mode.

I think there is any major problem with the Nokia E6 mobile phone, the mobile phone has not started after the Nokia logo when it’s on. So I advise you to do hard reset your phone. Maybe this can solve the problem with your Nokia E6 mobile phone. After that you may start correctly. So try this and come back here. Try to do this all and after that you can solve the issue of Nokia E6 mobile phone.

Even I have faced these type issue and I have gone through the lots of solution to solve the issue but none of them helped me to solve mine problem and after that I have made contact with the nokia support and after that they have solved mine issue and so therefore I would like to suggest you to make contact with the support and then go through your issue and they will solve your issue. I hope this will help you to get ride the issue.

If all the above solution does not really help then I really think that will be required to have a look at the Hard Reset. Make a backup of the phone and then press * # 7370 #. When you press the code, then you are prompted to press the DIAL button. Now the phone will be asked to enter the security code. The default code for this will be 12345 and if you have changed the security code then type the changed security code. After following the procedure you are destined to lose data so it is recommended that you made the backup in case there.