Thread: Need some help to setup Nokia E7?

Need some help to setup Nokia E7?

I have bought the Nokia E7 mobile phone and everything was working fine without any issue but I have small issue with the transferring the contact from nokia mobile to nokia E7. I have old nokia mobile and so now I need to transfer the contact to mine new nokia E7. I have tried the enough of solution to get ride this issue but nothing helped me to solve the issue. Can anyone suggest on this issue and so that I can solve mien issue. Secondly I have problem with the OVI map as well. I have installed the OVI map but I am not getting some of the country map. I need help on this as well.

Re: Need some help to setup Nokia E7?

Since you have a Nokia phone and you want to transfer contacts from your computer or mobile phone. The primary steps are too you can make use of the Bluetooth. First of all select the all contact and after that send them all through Bluetooth. I think this will help you out to get ride the issue.

There is a procedure by which PC Suite you can transfer your contacts to the other nokia mobile which you have. To do this, from PC Suite to export or save your contacts as a csv file of any format you want. Once you have saved then use PC suite to import contacts and after that move to nokia mobile. Work is I transfer all my contacts from Nokia 6275 to my new nokia E7.

You can use your Ovi account to sync contacts, calendar and notes is to send the settings via text message from your computer through your Ovi account on the phone. Or you can use Bluetooth as above said. To download map data or using Ovi Suite or install the latest version of Nokia Beta Labs maps can do so directly on the phone or download to your computer and the side of the cargo.

There is software called the Best vCard (Symbian) and through this you can transferee the all things that you want. VCard is automates the trade of private info ordinarily found on a time honored business card. Through this you can save the all contact as text format and after that you’re able send to other phone using the same Best vCard (Symbian).

If above all solution doesn’t help you to get ride the issue and then I would like to suggest you to make use of the Nokia PC suit and through Nokia PC suit you can transfer the all contact. I hope this will help you to solve the issue, if this also doesn’t help you to get ride the issue and then you might make contact with the nokia support and after that go through your issue and then will solve your issue.

I would have to soft reset on your cell phone. Here's the thing you have done. To do this you have to press the keys * # 7780 #. After scoring the final #, you are prompted to enter the security code. The security code if it has not changed is 12345, which is the default. Once this is done, then the cell phone come with factory settings and you will be able to use applications as normal. Besides, not lose any data at all. Better if you can have the backup for the mobile phone also.