Thread: Message icon blinking in Nokia 5233

Message icon blinking in Nokia 5233

Hi friends I am using Nokia 5233 mobile phone from last few months and my mobile was working absolutely fine. Now from last few days I am facing some problem with my mobile phone. In my message inbox folder I don’t have any messages but I can see message icon continuously blinking on my screen. Now please tell me what I should do to solve this issue. Anyone who is facing the same issue then please help me.

Re: Message icon blinking in Nokia 5233

As you have said that you are getting the message icon on your mobile phone screen but you have no messages in your mobile inbox then It means the message is in your SIM card and that is why you are facing this problem. if you want to solve this issue then you have to first select the open the SIM messages in your Nokia 5233 mobile phone and after that you have to open all the unread message and then your problem will get solved. Try this solution and after that let me know what the result is.

If you don’t know how to open the SIM message in your Nokia 5233 mobile phone then you have to do following steps. First you have to open the menu and after that you have to select the message potion. Now after going in to the messages you have to go to the options and after that you have to select the SIM message option. now after selecting that you will be able to see the SIM messages in your mobile phone then you have to open all the unread message and then your problem will get solved.

If you are still getting the same problem with your messages in your mobile phone after reading all the unread messages from SIM card also then I think you should try to solve this problem by doing the restore factory setting in your mobile phone. I think after doing the restore factory setting in your mobile phone you will not see the message icon in your mobile phone. I hope you will get some help after trying this solution.

I have read your post and after that I have selected SIM messages from my message inbox and after that I have read all the unread messages. Now after doing that message icon disappeared from my mobile phone. Now my mobile phone is working absolutely fine. Thank you so much for helping me and providing me solution. I really appreciate your help.