Thread: Wi-Fi Sleep Policy on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1

Wi-Fi Sleep Policy on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1

Hi, last month I buy this Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Smartphone and it really work to internet surfing and the playing the video game on it. Now I want to use the wifi policy with this cell phone. I decided to use this wifi policy in the sleep mode. Can I do this task. I was previously try this and that time I did the screen off = wifi off (on battery), and screen off = wifi on (on charge/plugged in). now it gives the problem. It indicating the to change itself to "Never". I need the perfect solution to fix it. Thanks in advance.

Re: Wi-Fi Sleep Policy on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1

Since few days I was watching Google search trends and found lot of people searching for “Samsung Galaxy Tab Proxy Settings”. You need to setup the proxy settings on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Smartphone. This is the best way that help to maintain the task or we can say that the functionality of this wifi using the proxy server setup. Hence try to setup the proxy settings on your tablet PC. This will be help to fix the problem.

If you want to change the wifi settings, or if you try to set it up for initial stage, then the Settings menu help to do this task. In that menu select Wi-Fi settings and then choose Add Wi-Fi network. The next step is to be entering the login information and then push Connect option. This will be help you to connect tablet PC to network. Then try this and locate the result of this system. I hope this will be help to fix the problem.

When you connect to a network, your device needs an IP address from the router, if the router is set up as a dynamic DHCP and not Static. I think this is the problem arrives because the router of the system will be not able to maintain this network connection. Then use it and it really work to solve your problem. Try this and it really works to solve this problem of this wifi connection. This is the best and it works to solve the problem.

For solving this problem you have to Root the Tablet PC. This is the best that will be help you to fix root the directories and also need to install a file manager on it. This will be help to delete the file that the Tab stores the IP address to. Then create the new network connection with this network. This is the best that will be helping you to fix the problem related to this issue. Try this root tablet device and install file manager problem. I hope this help you.

In Samsung Galaxy Tab tablet PC, once screen turns off, the WiFi turns off as by default. While Wi-Fi turns off this data connection switches to mobile data. This is the best thing of the facility of this that helps to fix the issue related to this wifi. Then you can able to save the memory with this system. Try this and it really works to solve the trouble shooting problem. So you can use this settings and it help you to solve the problem.