Thread: Inconsistent recording in OneNote on your Lenovo X220 tablet PC

Inconsistent recording in OneNote on your Lenovo X220 tablet PC

Hi I am using Lenovo X220 tablet and in that I have installed a program called OneNote, but as after installing the program all the things works perfectly apart from the recording, when we try to record anything, the voice just breaks rather I would say it is completely inconsistence. And when I tried to record anything the time perfectly works but as soon as I stop recording the timer often returned to 00:00, and nothing had been recorded. So any idea why this is happening?

re: Inconsistent recording in OneNote on your Lenovo X220 tablet PC

I think you don’t have the perfect version of the OneNote in your tablet, I mean to say whatever version you are using is not perfect for the tablet you have. I would like to suggest you that you should try to record the thing using software apart from the one that you are using currently. And while downloading also make sure that you are downloading it from the Microsoft’s official website.

I am sure as the software that you are using also not proper but still even after installing the new software you should make sure whether you have proper recording device connected or not. Because once I was also having the same problem and after applying all the possibilities I came to know that there is some problem in the recording device itself. You can have another option as well to use ThinkVantage System Update in your machine and then try to record any.

Hey thanks for the suggestion guys as after seeing the comments I have installed the ThinkVantage System Update 4 and really it works perfectly, but I have noticed a new problem with that as Microphone recordings turn out to be stifled and infrequently would let pass split second of sound. In other words, it resonance similar to a mobile with poor response. Sp is there any way through which we can get out of this rid?

yeah this is the basic problem in the newer update but still I have found the solution also for the same as Download and install Hotkey Features Integration for Windows 7, my recommendation is to make use of 3.52 version in your machine. And don’t worry about the download as this you’ll get it from the official website only. And after installing this you need to reboot the tablet, and then you are ready to go.