Thread: Unable to unlock nokia C3-01

Unable to unlock nokia C3-01

Hello friends I have recently bought Nokia C3-01 mobile phone and it is a very nice mobile phone with so many features. In my mobile I bam facing one issue, whenever I press unlock button and after that when I tap on the screen for the unlock at that time normally it gets unlocked perfectly but sometimes it doesn’t get unlock and after that I have to restart my mobile phone to fix this issue.

Re: Unable to unlock nokia C3-01

Well according to me there might want something wrong with your mobile setting and I think you should try to solve this issue by doping the restore factory setting in your mobile phone. If you want to do restore factory setting in your mobile phone then you have to go to the setting first and after that scroll down the list and after that select the restore factory setting and then check whether your problem gets solved or not.

If you are still facing the unlock issue with your Nokia C3-01 mobile phone after doing the restore factory setting also then I think you should try to solve this problem by doing the software update in your mobile phone. You have to first download the Nokia OVI suite in your laptop or computer and after that install it. Now after installing it you have to connect the mobile with your computer and then update the software and after that your problem will get solved.

After looking at your above post I have done restore factory setting in my Nokia C3-01 mobile phone and after doing that when I have check unlock option in my mobile phone at that time also I get the same problem with my mobile phone. Now after that I have done software update I my Nokia C3-01 mobile phoneafter installing the Nokia OVI suite in my computer but that doesn’t make any difference. Now please suggest me some solution to fix this.

If you are still not able to unlock your Nokia C3-01 mobile phone after resetting the mobile phone also then there might be some problem with your mobile software. If you want to solve this issue then update the mobile software and after that check whether same problem is coming or not? if you have already tried to solve this issue by updating the software but same problem came after that then I think you should visit the Nokia care and there you will get the solution.