Thread: Performance Lenovo Thinkpad W520 Win7 with its score?

Performance Lenovo Thinkpad W520 Win7 with its score?

Hello friends I have a problem I have just got a new Lenovo Thinkpad W520 Win7 and I have been watching out for its score as CPU: 7.1, Memory: 5.9, Graphics: 4.6, Gaming Graphics: 6.9, Primary Hard Disk: 5.9 and I think this scores are not true and may be they are less please suggest me something if anyone has got this system or have been using already please help me?

Re: Performance Lenovo Thinkpad W520 Win7 with its score?

Hello friend I have got this Thinkpad and I don’t think the score you have got seems to be wrong it is absolutely right and I don’t think they have any such problem like cheating the customer and all don’t worry everything is fine with it and I hope you are not facing any low performance and all in your thinkpad and if you are then you need to contact the service provider I think they would be helping you out of this and they have been awesome and there review till now is very good.

Yes I would like to support your point and I too think that this doesn’t have any problem and they have been awesome in its performance and do you really think that this is a low performance do you really need something more than this? This would be a real big question I don’t think you should actually think about all this they are really a good product and they have a very good review as we all know and if you think that the score is given low then that is not true too the score is also perfect don’t worry.

I don’t know about your product but I have a W510 and I have been getting more Graphics and it is 5.4 but I would be saying that you are getting a faster GPU and actually I don’t think you need to worry and there are certain changes with different product so I think this is the difference between this two product and don’t worry it is a good product and you must keep using it and enjoy it rather looking out for the scores and all and if you have problem with the score than try to complain.

This scores match exactly as I am having so I think your worry ends nothing has been change to yours its perfect and as everyone said that stop worrying about the scores and start enjoying a good product this is a real good time with all this products and actually I have never tried to deal with the scores and all because I am satisfied with the performance and all it has been providing and I do expect the same with it.

Hey I don’t have this think pad but I was trying to have a solution for your question and while googling about it I found some think which may shock you up, there are some changes in someone’s score with I think the same product and it was saying that W520, i7-2920XM, 16G, 2000M 2G, Intel SSD 510 Win7 Performance Score as following: CPU: 7.9, Memory: 7.9, Graphics: 6.9, Gaming Graphics: 6.9, Primary Hard Disk: 7.8 I think this is bit different form yours so I would be asking you to contact to the service provider and get clear and a fix detail about it.

This is absolutely a same one as i am having this is a rumor i think don't worry its right one and i have even had a word with service center and they said that this is absolutely right and is anyone is saying anything else then dont trust on them it is a rumor and it is a very rare case that the score card would be mis printed or so, so dont worry about that enjoy the system now it is such a nice system with a nice feature and everything works fine with it.