Thread: Cannot install the game in Nokia C6-01

Cannot install the game in Nokia C6-01

I am using Nokia C6-01 mobile phone which I have bought before one month and my mobile is working fine. Before some days I have downloaded some games in my computer and after that I transferred it in my mobile but now I am not able to install that game in my Nokia C6-01 mobile. I don’t know what is wrong with my mobile. Please tell me how to fix this issue? Any help would be appreciated.

Re: Cannot install the game in Nokia C6-01

I think toy are facing this problem because the game files which you have downloaded from internet is not compatible with your Nokia C6-01 mobile and because of that you are getting this issue. I think you should first download the games which supports with your Nokia C6-01 mobile and after that try to install it in your mobile phone and then check whether you are getting the same problem after that or not. As far as I know you will not get any issue after that.

According to me you should try this solution to fix this issue. You have to go to the menu first and after that you have t select the setting. Now after selecting the setting you have to select the app manager. Now after selecting the application manager you have to tap on the installation setting and after that you have to check software installation option is set to ALL or not. If it is not set to all then you have to make it all first and after that check whether you are able to install the game or not.

Well according to me should try to solve this problem by doing the restore factory setting in your Nokia C6-01 mobile and after resetting the mobile phone check whether you are facing the same problem or not. I have also tried this trick with my mobile phone also and after doing the restore factory setting in my mobile all the problem get solved in my mobile phone and after doing that all the things are working absolutely fine. That is why I am suggesting you this solution.

I have change the software installation setting in application manager and after doing that also I was not able install the game in my mobile phone. Now after that I have also check about game compatibility with my Nokia C6-01 mobile and all the things were ok. Now after doing that I have also tried to solve this issue by doing restore factory setting in my mobile phone but after that also I get the same issue with my Nokia C6-01 mobile. Please help me to fix this.

Try solve this game installation issue by updating the software in your Nokia C6-01 mobile and after updating the software check whether your problem solved or not. If problem still remain after that also then you need visit the Nokia service center and after that you have to ask for the solution regarding your problem. Now after that they will give you solution. I hope after that your mobile phone will start working normally.

Well after trying so many solutions I have read your above post and after that I have first downloaded Nokia OVI suite in my computer and after that I have installed it in my computer. Now after installing the I have done the software update in my Nokia C6-01 mobile phone. Now after updating the software whejn I tried to install the game in my mobile at that time I didn’t get any problem and all the things are working absolutely fine now. Thank you for helping me.