Thread: Black screen on Lenovo ThinkPad T61P

Black screen on Lenovo ThinkPad T61P

Hello I am posting my question first time here and I am have posted this question on several forums but I didn’t got the nay solution and now I am looking for the solution on this forums. I have got the Lenovo ThinkPad T61P and under that I have installed the windows XP operating system. From last one week I am facing the black screen issue on startup. Can anyone help on this issue and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: Black screen on Lenovo ThinkPad T61P

The likely reason for this problem is that Wired LCD is unstable. What you can do is turn off the laptop and unlock the rear panel of the laptop. You will be equipped to observe the connection of the LCD. Caution remove and reconnecting properly. Close the panel and try starting the computer and this time should be displayed properly if the connection is out of place. I hope that this will solve the difficulty for you.

To see if the problem is with the inverter or the LCD, you can do very easily. Just connect an external monitor to your laptop and see if it working properly or not. If the display is working properly, then it verifies that the problem is not through the investor can go to change the LCD screen. This will be the most ideal if the investor is the problem. This is the only thing I can suggest at once. I hope this helps.

Satyrs Guest

I have a similar problem with the same laptop. So I have brought my friend took the laptop separately and could not come across any physical difficulty. I have discovered that the truth may be I can upgrade my laptop to Windows 7 without it, and it can be a software problem. i indomitable to update the BIOS of the Toshiba website authorized to present, mainly. For the duration of the fraction of restarting the process of updating the BIOS, the laptop will not turn on again and it's back to his point. So I have to send to Toshiba service center.

It could be the issue with the software on the laptop. If it's hardware, then it should show the correct display on the external monitor. So I think that either causes the operating system or BIOS of the laptop. If you immobile have the disk you got with the laptop will be on accomplishment. Perhaps it will automatically detect what is missing from your computer and install it correctly. If you still cannot get the screen, then you may need to contact the repair center laptops.

I have gone through this same issue and to sole this issue I have perform the hard reset and after that I have solved mine issue. To hard reset the laptop you need to go through the below steps: first close the all application and after that make remove the all external device which are connect your system. Once you remove the all external device and after that remove the AC adapter and battery carefully and then press the power button for 1 minute. Once you removed that and then reconnect the everything and after that start the system.

The final solution is to repair your operating system and so you can mount your problem. first attempt to repair your Windows XP and after passing through the problem. to repair your operating system is necessary to have the installation CD of the OS. First, to repair and then you also get the same problem and then you can uninstall the OS and after that do a fresh install.