Thread: USB not working and yellow mark on the device manager on Lenovo laptop

USB not working and yellow mark on the device manager on Lenovo laptop

Recently got the Lenovo laptop and everything was worked well without any issue and I have updated the operating system of the laptop from windows 7 to windows XP. I have updated the laptop to windows XP without any issue but after doing this i am not able to find out the USB. Recently I have connected the USB but mine system not detected the USB and I have also found the yellow exclamation mark on the device manger which is not removing at all. Can anyone help on this?

Re: USB not working and yellow mark on the device manager on Lenovo laptop

I might think you have issue on the USB controller driver and so therefore I would like to suggest you make updated the USB controller driver, if you have not updated the driver or your driver corrupted then you get the yellow exclamation mark on the device manger and so I would like to suggest you to updated the USB controller driver and after that your issue will get solved.

There is something wrong with the USB port on your system and so therefore I would like to suggest you to make sure that your USB port are working properly and after that let me know the issue. I think you have issue with the port and so therefore try to make use of the other port on your system and after that go through your and I would also suggest you to make sure this and after that let me know the issue.

If above all solution not working to solve the issue and then I’d like to suggest you to uninstall the USB controller driver on your system and after that install the USB controller driver from the official website of the Lenovo and after that let me know the issue. to do this you make right click on the my computer and after that select the properties. Now on the properties choose the hardware tab and under that make click on the device manger. Now on the device manger windows locate to the USB controller driver and after that delete the USB controller driver and then install the USB controller driver from the official website.

I have faced the same issue and I have gone through the most of the solution and replies on the different forums but nothing worked me to solve mine USB issue and after that I have decided to make contact with the Lenovo support and after that I have contacted the support and after that they have solved mine issue and so therefore I would like to suggest you to make contact with the support and after that go through your issue. I hope this will help you to get ride the USB issue.

I would like to suggest you to repair the operating system and after that your issue will get solved. I have faced the same issue on mine system as well and after that I have repaired mine system and then mine issue was get solved. so try to repair your system and after that go through your issue. if repairing also doesn’t help you then I would like to suggest you to make contact with the manufacturer and after that go through your difficult and then they will solve your issue.