Thread: Unknown number on the screen of nokia E7-00 mobile phone

Unknown number on the screen of nokia E7-00 mobile phone

Hello I have got the Nokia E7-00 mobile phone and I have good experience with this mobile but I have small issue on mobile. From last one week mine mobile showing the Unknown number on the screen and I have tried the lots of issue to get ride this issue but one of them helped me to solve mine issue. Now I don’t know what to do and how to get ride this issue, can anyone suggest on this issue and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: Unknown number on the screen of nokia E7-00 mobile phone

Here the same situation with the Nokia C series besides and in your likewise the situation might be that there could be some application which is running in your mobile and that is clashing the transforming of the telephone and so you are getting that number on the screen. In the event that you need to watch that then you will actually need to extended press the menu button and that will show the program running on your telephone. Close all the application that don’t wont and see if that is fit to evacuate that number from your telephone.

You can try to reset your phone to factory settings and see if it can solve the problem for you. If you want to try, then you must go to the configuration section of the phone and then select the option that says "Restore Factory Settings". Click that option and clicking on that option and asked the security code. The code for this is 12345. This code applies to all models of Nokia phones. After entering the code, press enter and you will start the process to restore the phone. After completing the process will restart the phone and I think the problem is solved.

This may be the service provider as well. To check that you can insert any other SIM card in your phone and see if it is showing you the same number again. If that is not showing the number of confirming that the problem is the service provider. Call customer service and ask about the issue. If this is your hand, then tell you the exact reason for this and also how this can be resolved. I hope this is resolved soon.

Even I have faced the same issue on mine mobile as well and I have gone through the lots of issue to get ride this issue but none of them helped me to solve mine issue and after that I have made the hard reset and after that I have solved mine issue and so I would like to suggest you to make hard reset your mobile and after that your able to solve the issue. I hope this will help you to get ride the issue.

I think you might make contact with the Nokia support and after that go through your issue. I have faced the different issue on the mobile and then I have gone through the lots of solution but nothing helped me to solve mine issue and after that I have made contact with the Nokia support and after that they have solved mine issue and so would like to suggest you to make contact with the support and after that go through your issue.