Thread: How to Set clock as screensaver on nokia E5

How to Set clock as screensaver on nokia E5

Hello I have bought the Nokia E5 mobile phone and I have gifted this mobile phone to mine Grady and I was very happy to this but I have small issue and that is I need to keep the clock as the screensaver on the Nokia E5. I have tried to get the solution but nothing I have gotten. Now I don’t what to do and how to get ride the issue. Can anyone suggest on this issue and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: How to Set clock as screensaver on nokia E5

I really do not think that what this features available on new Nokia models. Early models similar to the Nokia model 1100 so had such aspects. So now you would be able to do is head off to settings and presentation the time and date. Nowadays Nokia telephone screen gets dim truly early and so the screen saver running is useless. So my exhortation could be to enact the screen and there's not much you are able to do.

While these types of screen savers are available and if you wish, you can get different themes. Where there is a time and date display at the bottom of the Internet. You can also get the screen saver on the Internet there is not much in it. Today Nokia phones have become a lot of power-saving and therefore the witch screen saver in a short time and therefore in order to convert what you have to press the button menu or the big square button. So what you can do is tell your grandfather to press the center button to see the time moving.

Well, if your grandfather just want the screen saver clock shown in the background can be changed to the cell age may be nokia 1100 or any other model of this type. If your grandfather wants to get the new nokia E5 then you have to compromise a little. There are several new phone models that are coming on the market that are specially designed for seniors. You will receive specific information on the Internet so you can go with that too.

Ok thanks for the information you have provided. Well, I think, so you better stay with the Nokia E5 I have the theme that displays the time and date in large print, the browsing and have applied it in my nokia E5. It is function properly. Well I have advised my Grady as a result and have no problems with it. So thank you very much everyone for the suggestions. I really appreciate your efforts.

I think you might make contact with the Nokia support and after that go through your issue. I have faced the different issue on the mobile and then I have gone through the lots of solution but nothing helped me to solve mine issue and after that I have made contact with the Nokia support and after that they have solved mine issue and so would like to suggest you to make contact with the support and after that go through your issue.