Thread: Lenovo ThinkPad W510 does not comes out of the sleep mode on windows 7

Lenovo ThinkPad W510 does not comes out of the sleep mode on windows 7

Mine Lenovo ThinkPad w510 doesn’t come up from the sleep mode. I am using the windows 7 operating system on mine system and everything was working perfect but when I turn system on sleep mode and after that when I try to wake up but I am not able to go out from the sleep mode and I need to press the power button to close this issue. Now I don’t what to do and how to get rid the issue. Can anyone suggest on this issue and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: Lenovo ThinkPad W510 does not comes out of the sleep mode on windows 7

This sound like you have problem on the display driver and so therefore you might updated the display driver and after that you’re able to solve the issue. To updated the display driver your need to go through the following steps: first make right click on my computer and after that select the properties. Now on the properties go to the hardware tab and under that make click on the device manger button. Now on the device manger button make click on the display driver and after that updated the driver.

According to me there is something has been changed on the BIOS sections and so therefore your getting the issue and to solve this issue I would like to suggest you the following steps: start the system and while doing this hit the BIOS windows key that are assigned on your system during the startup. Once you enter into the BIOS screen and under that locate to the option called ACPI, now on the ACPI options go to the mode and there is mode like S1and S3. Now on the mode make sure you have selected the S3 and after that save the setting and then your issue will get solved.

Go through the below steps and after that you can solve the issue, to do this make click on the click on the start icon on the desktop and after that click on the control panel. Now on the control panel go to the power options. Now on the power options make click on the change when computer sleep and after choose the advanced power settings. Now on the advanced power settings expand the sleep option and after that turn off the Allow hybrid sleep and turn on the Allow wake timers. Now on the USB make allow USB selective suspend and then click on the ok button.

Perform the clean boot and after that go through your issue. To make clean boot you need to go through the below steps: first make click on the start icon on the desktop and after that click on the search. Now on the search type msconfig and after that click on the ok button. Now on the result make double click on the msconfig application. Now you will get the system configuration windows and under that go to the service tab and under that make check mark on the Hide All Microsoft Services check box and after that click on the disable all button. Now once you done and after that reboot the system for best result.

If above all solution not working to solve the issue and after that I would like to suggest you to make contact with the Lenovo support and after that go through your issue and they will solve your issue. if the Lenovo support will not solve the issue then the final solution to repair or reinstalling the operating system and so that your bale to solve the issue.

The final solution is to repair your operating system and so you can mount your problem. first attempt to repair your Windows XP and after passing through the problem. to repair your operating system is necessary to have the installation CD of the OS. First, to repair and then you also get the same problem and then you can uninstall the OS and after that do a fresh install.