Thread: Lenovo ThinkPad X220 Tablet touchpad not working

Lenovo ThinkPad X220 Tablet touchpad not working

Hello mine dad has been gifted me Lenovo ThinkPad X220 Tablet with the windows XP operating system. The tablet was amazing and it has lots of good features but from last one week mine touchpad not working on ThinkPad X220 Tablet. I have installed the UltraNav touchpad and also touchscreen. Mine mouse not working properly and I have also found that mine screen not loading fully while opening the websites and etc. Now I don’t what to do and how to get ride this issue. Can anyone help on this issue and so that I can solve the touchpad issue.

re: Lenovo ThinkPad X220 Tablet touchpad not working

I think might not enable the touchpad on your system and so therefore your getting the issue. The function key called the FN+F8 which used to select the command to enable the touchpad and so therefore I would like to suggest you to press the FN+F8 and after that select the top items and after that go through your issue. I hope this will help you to get ride the issue.

There might be driver issue and so therefore your getting this issue and so therefore I think you need to make sure your have installed the latest touchpad driver on your system and after that your able to solve the issue. To update the driver on your system you need to get though the following steps: first make click on the start icon on the desktop and after that click on the run. Now on the run type: devmgmt.msc and after that click on the ok button. Now you will get the device manger and under that locate to the touchpad driver and after that make sure you have updated the driver and if you have not updated the driver then you need to make updated by right clicking on the driver.

You need to make changes on the sensitive of the touchpad and after that your issue will get solved. To make changes on sensitive you need to go through the following steps: first make click on the start icon on the desktop and after that click on the control panel. Now on the control panel go to the hardware and sound. Now on the hardware and sound application make click on the mouse and after that select the setting tab on top. Now on the setting tab make adjust the sensitive and after that go through your issue.

I think you might have issue with the touchpad software that is UltraNav touchpad and so therefore I would like to suggest you to make uninstall the UltraNav touchpad software and after that install it again. Go to the start icon on the desktop and after that click on the control panel. Now on the control panel go to the add/remove program and under that locate to the UltraNav touchpad and after that select the uninstall. Now once you uninstall the touchpad software and after that reinstall it again and after that let me know the issue.

If above all solutions not working to get ride this issue then you might have issue with the system and so therefore it’s better to make contact with the support of the system and after that they will solve the issue. First of all make sure that your issue is not solving the after following facing the all above solution and after that make contact with the Lenovo support and after that go through your issue details and after that they will provide the solution to solve the issue.

Re: Lenovo ThinkPad X220 Tablet touchpad not working

Try to make windows update and to make windows update make click on the start icon on the desktop and after that click on the control panel. now on the control panel go to the windows updated program and after that make double click on that. Now on the windows updated application check for the updated and after that install it on your system as given link.