Thread: Lenovo ThinkPad T410s display not working

Lenovo ThinkPad T410s display not working

Hello I have bought the Lenovo ThinkPad T410s and under that I have installed the windows XP. Everything on the system working perfectly but I have issue with my display. Form last one week mine display not working at all and I get the vertical line on the display. I have gone though the all steps to remove this vertical line on the display but nothing helped me to solve the issue. Now I don’t know what to do and how to get ride the issue, can anyone help on this issue?

Re: Lenovo ThinkPad T410s display not working

I think you have issue with the display which you’re using and so therefore I would like to suggest you to make sure that your display working properly and after that let me know the issue. I would like to suggest you to make use of another external LCD and after that make sure you getting the issue or not. If you’re not getting the issue then it must be issue of the display and then to solve this issue you need to replace the display.

I think you must have issue with the display driver and I think you have not updated the driver properly and due to this you’re getting this issue. So I would like to suggest you to updated the driver and to do this you need to go through the following steps: open the run on the start and under that type: devmgmt.msc and after that click on the ok button. Now you will get the device manger and under that locate to the display driver and after that make right click and then select the updated. Now once you updated and after that reboot the system.

There might be something connection issue on your display and I think your display not working at all. If you have no issue with the display and after that there might be a software issue and so first of all check the your screen working properly and to check this you can make contact with the technician and after that your issue will get solved. There might be some short circuit or something else like loose connection between the laptop and display and check out all this and after that your issue will get solved.

Even I have gone through this same display issue and after that I have gone through the lots of suggestion to get rid the issue but nothing helped me to solve the issue and after that I have made contact with the Lenovo support and after that they have been solved mine issue. And so therefore I would like to suggest you to make contact with the support and after that your issue will get solved.

I have faced the same issue on mien system as well and I have tried the lots of solution to solve the booting issue but none of them helped me to solve mien issue and after that I have made contact with the HP center and after that they have been suggested me to repair the operating system and after that I can solve mien issue. so I would like to suggest you to repair the operating system and after that your issue will get solved,