Thread: WIFI Disconnects regularly in Nokia C5-03

WIFI Disconnects regularly in Nokia C5-03

Hi guys I have bought Nokia C5-03 mobile phone before few months and I have recently purchased WIFI router which I have connected with my laptop. Now whenever I try to connect my mobile phone with my router at that time I can make the connection properly and I can use internet also but some time WIFI connection disconnects continuously. Now please tell me how to fix this issue. Any help will greatly appreciate.

Re: WIFI Disconnects regularly in Nokia C5-03

Well when you connect your mobile device with WIFI connection at that time you have to make sure that you are in the proper range of the router. Sometimes this problem also arises when power saving mode is enable in your WIFI setting. You should first disable the power saving option in your WIFI setting and after that check whether you are getting the same issue after that also or not. As far as I know you will not get any issue after disabling the power saving mode.

If you want to disable the power saving option in your WIFI setting in your Nokia C5-03 mobile then you have to follow this steps. First you have to go to the WLAN setting and then you have to select option. Now after doing that you have to select advance setting, in advance setting you have to select the disable automatic configuration and then select the disable power saving. Now after doing your WIFI connection will not get disconnect automatically.

Well after looking at your problem I would like to tell you that try to connect your Nokia C5-03 mobile phone with some other router and after that use your mobile for some time with that router and see whether connection stays constant or not. If it stays connected properly then I think you are facing problem with your router because of the wrong setting only and if you get the same problem after also then there might be something wrong with your mobile phone and you should try to solve this issue by resetting your Nokia C5-03 mobile.

If you want to do restore factory setting in your Nokia C5-03 mobile then you have to first connect your mobile phone with your computer or laptop and after that you have to take the backup of all your data with the help of the Nokia PC suite and after that disconnect the mobile phone and then go to the setting in your Nokia C5-03 mobile and then select the phone and after that you have to select the phone management option and then select the factory setting option.

I have disabled the power saving option in WIFI setting and after that when I connect the mobile phone with my router at that time also I get the same issue with my mobile. Now after that I have also tried to solve this problem by doing the restore factory setting in my Nokia C5-03 mobile and after doing the restore factory setting also I am still having the same issue with my mobile phone. Please tell me how to get rid of this issue.

Well if you are still facing the same problem with your Nokia C5-03 WIFI then I think there might be some software fault with your mobile phone and I think you should try to solve this issue by updating the mobile software and if you still get the same problem after updating the software then I think you should try to solve this issue by visiting the Nokia care center. I hope after visiting the Nokia care center your problem will get solved.