Thread: No sound after installing the sound drivers in Lenovo ThinkPad R50e

No sound after installing the sound drivers in Lenovo ThinkPad R50e

Hello friends I just got Lenovo ThinkPad R50e laptop from my sister as she bought new laptop and I am using windows 7 operating system in my laptop. When I get the laptop at that time there was so many problem in laptop so I have formatted whole hard drive and after that I have installed operating system again in my laptop and then I have also installed all the drivers from my drivers CD and all the things worked fine except sound. Now please tell me what I should do to fix this issue.

Re: No sound after installing the sound drivers in Lenovo ThinkPad R50e

If you are not getting the sound in your Lenovo ThinkPad R50e laptop even after installing the sound drivers from your drivers CD also then I think you should try to solve this issue by uninstalling the sound driver from your laptop and after that installing it again in your Lenovo ThinkPad R50e laptop. Try this solution and after that check whether you are getting the sound or not. According to me after reinstalling the drivers your problem will get solved.

There was similar problem with my laptop and after that I have tried to search the solution for it on the internet. Now after that I contact the Lenovo support and then they told me to run the set up again from C:\DRIVERS\WIN\AUDIO\SETUP.EXE now after that I have tried same trick with my laptop and then all the things started working properly. I think you should also try this solution and your problem will get solved.

As you have said that by reinstalling the sound drivers in my laptop I can solve this issue and after that I have reinstalled sound driver in my laptop. Now after reinstalling the sound driver also I was facing the same problem in my laptop. Now after that I have also tried to solve this issue by running the setup from program files folder also but that Idea didn’t worked for me. Now please tell me what I should do to solve this issue. Any help will be appreciated.

I think you should download the sound drivers from internet first for your Lenovo ThinkPad R50e and after doing that you have to first remove the old drivers from your laptop. Now after removing the old drivers from your laptop you have to restart the laptop. Now after restarting the laptop you have to install the new sound drivers in your laptop and after that check whether you are getting the sound from your Lenovo ThinkPad R50e laptop or not.

If you want to download the sound drivers for your Lenovo ThinkPad R50e laptop then you have to first click here DOWNLOAD. Now after clicking here you have to click on the download drivers and after that it will ask you to select your laptop model number and after selecting the laptop model number you have to select your laptop serried and then you have to select your operating system. Now download the drivers in your laptop and then install it in your laptop. Now after doing that you will get the sound from your laptop.

I downloaded the drivers from your given link and after downloading the drivers in my laptop I have first removed all the previously installed drivers from my Lenovo ThinkPad R50e and after uninstalling those drivers I have run drivers cleaner in my laptop. Now after doing that I restart the laptop and after restarting the laptop I have installed the drivers which I have downloaded from your given link and after doing that all the things started working normally.