Thread: HBO Go app for Acer Iconia A500 Tab

HBO Go app for Acer Iconia A500 Tab

For now I am looking for a HBO go application and I hope that somebody have already got it. The problem is this app is not showing up within the market intended for the tablet, except its shows up within my phones market. Unluckily I can't make use of the application on my mobile phone seeing as it’s a droid 1, except I'd believe the tablet would hold up it. If I dl it to my SD card, afterward place that SD card within my tab and shift the application from the SD toward the tab would this work?

Re: HBO Go app for Acer Iconia A500 Tab

The Acer Iconia Tab provides full access to Android Market, with a dedicated interface to the shelves. This one is cleaner than what is found on smartphone, but that does not solve the problems inherent in grading Market where we always struggle to find what one seeks. The categories are quickly polluted with irrelevant applications, and cannot filter the repository to show only applications designed for Honeycomb.

Many application developers to make applications not only available through the Market. They can also be downloaded from the site of the developer itself. A simple Google command to the application in combination with the keyword 'developer' will help you. Other wise Use alternative app stores. There are several alternative application stores that you can download and install on your tablet. Another alternative app stores are websites from where you can download applications directly. Using this app you can simply store apk files search, download and install on your Android tablet.

Of course, you can install all the applications available for Android smartphones, but with varying results on rendering and exploitation of space. Honeycomb is still rare and it is hoped that the number of dedicated applications will grow, but for now we must admit that the catalog is fairly poor, despite the presence of several key applications: this is particularly true of application Amazon Kindle, or RSS reader Pulse News.

Installing the Android applications on your tablet is simple. Go through the following steps:
    • Make sure the. Apk file on your Android tablet is. Sometimes directly, for example by directly downloading from websites on your Android tablet. Also you can. Apk file on another computer, first download and then copy on your tablet, for example by connecting a USB cable.
    • Open the. Apk file. This can be done by the Astro File Manager application to use. This application recognizes. MOT immediately and will ask if this app should be installed. Follow the steps to complete installation.
    • If your app into the correct folder to install the app will be shown in the overview of all your apps.

Looking at the market every day I see more and more apps and want more and more evolved ... now only lacks the ability to buy the app with methods other than credit card as some users have pointed out to me! I think after you cannot complain about the Google home sales of the app if it gave the opportunity to buy pre-paid coupons or even climb the credit operator will also ... I wonder if this thing! Meanwhile, enjoy the market from the PC!

The Android Market is not open source. Like the official Google applications. So you need a license to Google to be allowed to use. Google provides these licenses only to parties who meet certain conditions. Many budget-tablets and the manufacturers do not meet these requirements. It may be that some custom ROMs contain a Market. This is not a guarantee. In addition, the self-install a custom ROM for your own risk, and often extinguish the warranty.