Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Unable to stream anything on Google TV

Portable Devices

Old 03-08-2011

Unable to stream anything on Google TV

This Google tv had made an regrettable reply here, I have just purchased a Google tv with from a local dealer here, I have been having this problem here with the installation of the google tv , I have been using this with an Logitech revue here , so just don ?t give me solution that state that here is a problem with the revue that you are using as this might just not work for me , I have been trying different method here out of which none of them have worked for me .

Old 03-08-2011

Re: Unable to stream anything on Google TV

Hey , I have been having the same problem here I have been trying to use this with the same setup box as you are trying with , so I think that it we both are in the same boat as you are , I have tried all the program here , I think that it is just not possible to use this , so I just cannot stream the channel that should appear on the Google tv that I have used , so I think that it would not been possible here . I haven t tried any methods and tricks here.
Old 03-08-2011

I think that the problem that that you are having might be caused with that problem so I think that it won;t be possible here , I have discuses this problem with my cable operator and he told me that this is the problem is mostly caused dues to wrong setup that you might have setup just ensure that all the you have setup exactly the same as that you did before , I have been trying to use this with different users ,
Old 03-08-2011

Hey, I think you should contact your cable operator or the internet service provider here I have been trying to fix this problem here with the help of experts, I have also tried my own ways but , sometimes we just don ?t have enough knowledge about particular user that I have , so I think that it would not be possible for user like us to fix this problem without any help , so I recommend you to call the serve operator .
Old 06-08-2011

I just called the cable operating that came with an service engineer it just took he 30 seconds to fix the whole problem and I was done in no time ,well thanks for all the replies that you gave me , I hope that help me out I in a better awy I think that this does not matter to me with this as I have been having this problem before also I think that it is just not possible to stream this on google tv

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,