Thread: No silverlight on Google TV

No silverlight on Google TV

Can some please please tell me how to fix this problem here I have not been able to use silver light on the Google TV which is in turn preventing me from opening some, hey I have been having some really unique problem here, I just cannot view the internet TV programs here, I guess that it would be very useful for me to follow the suggestion for the user who are already using this Google TV so just tell me how to install silver light.

Re: No silverlight on Google TV

I think that it would not be possible here; I would like to have this on my pc which would then help to use this without any problem I have been using this since a long time but I still not been able to find this problem here, I think that you need to have this on the with some extra add on , I think that it is should not be the problem here , I have been using this , I have been having this here, I have been this here with an HTC go but , I have never tried this on Google Tv

I think that it would be silver light is not needed with the Logitech revue that I am using, if you are using the same then I guess that this won ‘t be an problem here , I have been having this problem here, what set top box are using here , I have been having this , I think that it would be really nice to have this here , I suggest you to use it with an Logitech revue as it need ‘s not special installation . I hope you consider me suggestion.

I have been having a similar problem here, I have been using this here, I have not been possible to use this after but I would really like to have this here, I think that it the silver light is not needed to watch TV program ‘s that are aired , so I think that it a problem that is mostly caused by the use of the some program or software that might not be installed on the pc . But in my case the problem is different I need to have silverlight to see different sites here .

As far as my knowledge is confined to I guess you just don‘t need to a silver light running on the hard-disk or the setup box just to view this nor mal chanels ,.. I have been using the the goolge tv with my logitech revue and I think that the silver light is not needed atleast with revue , I mean if you are trying to watch movies with chrome then i guess then it would need a silverlight browser . well just try using the google interface for streaming the channels

thanks for all the help you have given me the help was very helpful to me , I hope that this dis not stay for long , but I think that I have figured out the problem that I am having , it was just a simple that I did nto noticed before , after reading the suggestion above I noticed that it was a problem that was caused because I tried to run this with the browser , that the reason why it asked me for an silver light player .