Thread: Does HBO Go works on Logitech Revue

Does HBO Go works on Logitech Revue

Actually don‘t have any problem here,I have posted this thread just to take and inquiry here , so that I can make a better decision to purchase the Logitech revue , as I am a fan for HBO channel and my most of the favorite movies are been aired on the HBO channel I need to know if it is really possible for me to update this system here , I have been trying to go through this since a long time , so can anyone tell me if the HBO go would work on Logitech revue .

Re: Does HBO Go works on Logitech Revue

Hey, mate it is working awesome with the Logitech revue the I brought, I am using this for past 2 months and the HBO channel seems to be working just perfectly fine here, I don‘t think you would get a perfect match for it , as I think that HBO go developer have created this application specially for this , I have been having some trouble with the service operator that is serving me , but I think that it would soon or later for me .

I have been trying to get this working on the Logitech revue here, but it seems that it is just not getting installed here, so I called up the technician and he fixed this problem for me with the help a network VIP 722k sling box with the help of the Logitech revue here also that it seems that it is not working for me after doing that too , so the login my disk tv using the online ID /PW and then I think that it would be create a new id with this one and this might fixed my problem .

This problem that you have been facing above is mostly caused due to the HBO GO application that you are using; the problem could be solved with the help of a new id. Also remember that you need to have an US based IP address the use this services and I think that it would not be possible for you to use this without an us based ip address,., well I have used an Google Tv interface to get the HBO go application installed on this ,

I guess that you are trying to go to yur dishnetwork and I think that it would not be more helpful for me to do that as you cam try to login in to your disknetwork and then try to e-mail the service provider that you have , the hbo id that you are using might be the on the that is causing problem to use I have been using this since 3 motnsh and I think that you need to setup and HBO GO id before you can go any futher.

Thank for all the replies that you have give into me , the problem was fixed from my site with the use of some folders that was not been related to me , I have been previously that it was a problem that was caused due to the setup box but then I came to know that is a more over an hardware problem I need to think that is a problem that is caused by the wireing problem.