Thread: HBO Go on Google TV

HBO Go on Google TV

Hey guys, I am serious problem her, I have been trying to fix an application here, I have been trying to fix this problem here, I have been trying to fix this problem here, by the use of something that would help all the user , if they too are facing the same problem, so can someone please tell me if there is an HBO GO application relation for Google TV. If yes, then please tell me how to install this, as I have not previous background about this same.

Re: HBO Go on Google TV

I think that application is freely available for download from the hbo go official site you just don ‘t need to do anything , you just need to download this on the Google tv and then just run it as it may then automatically install itself you just need to follow the step that you see on the screen as that might the more helpful I think that you cannot get better than this , there is no sophisticated installation here , so just try it out .

I think that it is the most simple version for using this is the use for it, I have been having some problem with this as I have been previously not been an native user, for this, but this problem seems to be very easy remember that you need to install this here, you need to be subscribed to view all the programmer provided by hbo , so just do forget to do that after you install the application , as I have faced the same problem with this .

Hey , tried all the step that you have stated above but I still cannot install my HBO application it just does not get install on the Google TV that I am using , so does anyone know why this is happing as this might the help me out in a better way , I have already tried to subscribe it an I am already a subscribed for it , so I think that it is not possible problem for me , so can anyone know why am I still getting this problem . 

Hey,thanks for all the replies that you have given to me , I mean it was really very helpful for me , I figured out the problem that I was having , this was the problem that was caused by the problem which was caused by the used of this , I have been further need to say that it is more over been caused by the ip address that is caused this . so I think that it would not be possible for me .