Thread: Getting vertical band on Lenovo ThinkPad T410s

Getting vertical band on Lenovo ThinkPad T410s

I am using the Lenovo ThinkPad T410s from last two months and last night I found that there is one vertical band on the display. I have not done anything new to this and don’t know that what is the problem with that and how that can be resolved. I have searched a lot on google but not got the solution for this. Please help me to get it resolved. Thank you so much for reading and replying to this thread in advance.

Re: Getting vertical band on Lenovo ThinkPad T410s

The easiest thing that you can do is to contact the Lenovo tech support and ask them about this display problem. They will tell you that what is the problem with that and the way that will help you to get it resolved. If this is still under warranty then just visit the service center and they will fix that for you without any problem. I hope you will get the answer for this soon. Please post back with the reply that you get from the tech support.

I have the same problem. It is there from last one month and it is getting worse and worse. I am very disappointed with the quality of what is supposed to be a rugged notebook. Last week I went to a Lenovo service for warranty, who have ordered the LCD screen and I am still waiting for it to arrive. I'm not sure why the new LCD (same part number) has the identical problem in the future.

Have you tried with the VGA screen or TV? How active you cloning of the screen if you do not see anything? If your ThinkPad is still under warranty, I advise you not to open it because you would lose the warranty of that. You can also go to some computer repairing shop and they will do this for you. This will be the best and the safest way that I can suggest you.