Thread: How to fix update 1.141.07 for Acer Iconia A500 Tab

How to fix update 1.141.07 for Acer Iconia A500 Tab

Hey guys please help me out, I have just installed a new update on my phone and it seems that it just cannot get over it I have been searching for a thread previously and I cannot get a thread that solves my query and hence I thought of making a new thread . Well I think that it would be really very awesome for me to update this thread as this might help you out..any sort of help to me is appreciated .

Re: How to fix update 1.141.07 for Acer Iconia A500 Tab

Okay, I think that is moreover a global problem were user install an update from a third party without knowing an things about the source, so here is a fix for the update 1.141.07 this might help you out, as this is a form that you would need to download 3 files for it namely system file the update file and the boot file, be sure that this files are kept in the image format as this might help you to get your problem solved. To first need to mount the boot image and the open the ADB and type in the su and then enter the command prompt and then follow the instruction that is stated there.

Hey , I guess the update failed for some reason and the tablet is just not booting know can you tell me what the problem was as I just cannot figure out what caused the problem

the best that I can recommend you here is the use of the some simple step like the one I am stating below I all the time acquire the uncomplicated way out. I just COPY the commands as of the tutorial and subsequently paste them into the CMD monitor. with the purpose of way, you don't have to be concerned about making a blunder for the reason that the developers test their stuff ahead of they make public there update

I think you did not went through the ADB, did you, I mean an terminal or the emulator would also work for you so just ensure that you have tried this in that, I would also like to state that the checksum error that you are facing here is more over related to the update .zip file, Well at present there has been conjecture about them pushing updates by sequential #. If with the intention of is the case then your serial is Canadian based tha t might be causing you the problem that you are facing .

I doubt that you might have made a mistake in the when you have to flash the boot.img with system.img. or else, you might have not done something dissimilar than update system. Image or the Chinese rom. That s with 'why your Wi-Fi connection is not working. The update is to patch the kernel with an incompatible image and in the wrong places thus deliver new modules incompatible Wi-Fi patch.

You must have installed the root explorer to solve this problem. The reason that occurred is because the system had a different update.zip kernel. To fix this download this file. After that you need to open the Root Explorer is open and the discharge lib modules and replace those in the system / lib / modules. To do this when you get into the system / lib / modules coup mounted read / w. So you can write if you do not copy and restart will have the same problem. Once you copy these restart the tablet and see if it solves if not, then yes, follow the steps in the op. But I think this will solve your problem

Much obliged concerning that. I think I'll endure it till 3.1, and if that turns out for NZ tablets fine, but if not out at the same time as the US redesign, then I'll change over mine to a US one and run the danger. Yes sorted so first and the boot.img finished pushed the system.img isn’t yet, its much heavier i speculate that would be why. So am holding up persistently for it to be finished then after that reboot with capacity and volume catch .Thanks for your assistance, terrifically treasured!