Thread: New update 4.010.13 for Acer Iconia A500 Tab

New update 4.010.13 for Acer Iconia A500 Tab

I have just heard on the internet that the Acer Iconia A500 Tab have been released with an update that is apparently been named as 4.010.13_com_GE which is available to download on an third party site which makes me sell something s there . I have never downloaded or installed any application from third party site so I think that it would be more pleasing that we can download this from the Acer , has anyone else tried this out .

Re: New update 4.010.13 for Acer Iconia A500 Tab

Hey, I that it is not version that the company released it is more over like a version that is released by some group of programmer that want to try some codes on the tablet s, I have just installed it and it appears that the system tries to reboot again and again, I hope that it would be better for me to use this I have previously been using an different version of update and that never gave me a problem but this one seems to be an different one so I would not suggest you to try this one out.

I have installed this and I still don ;t know that if the company released it or an group of individual programmer released it but , I am very sure that it installed in the Acer Iconia tablet without any problem I would more like to have something that is more useful to me I would suggest you that it would help me out. More over this thread seem s to me like more over informative as this might help me to get to know if this is a levitate update.

Well thanks for the post, but can you please tell me what fix does it was released for as that might help me or encourage me to install this on the Iconia tablet pc that I am owing, moreover I would like to comment on the original user who started this thread , that the updates for the Acer Iconia are never been released on their website they are more over been released via OTA updates so I think that it would be the one that matter here .

I have installed this update without any problem and I have got his update via OTA updating services that is runner by the Version network that I am using, and that is a fix for accleometer that we are having on Iconia , that it there is not other fix that came with this , as far as I was able to notice it , the accelerometer problem was only the issue that I saw was working perfectly after the update while the rest still looked the same .

Can someone be capable of giving me a hand in this query concerning the "4.010.13" update? I acknowledged this update from OTA on 27th July and mount it late afternoon. Installation go fine with no troubles together with the I did not un root my Iconia A500, and at the conclusion of the update I was at rest completely rooted. Looking at "Settings > about tablet > put up number" it shows "Acer_A500_4.010.13_COM_GEN2" which is what I would have predictable it to look like.

Thanks. For some reason the OTA that I downloaded on the tab failed at every attempt, but you decrypted one went right in via recovery. The CWM zip worked like a charm Yes, it did modify the accelerometer's calibration, as well as update the flexrom and implement the wi-fi patch. So here is what I have tried out here . I think that I needed to jave a better version of this here so I think that It would be better for me .