Thread: Need themes for Samsung champs

Need themes for Samsung champs

Hello guys in last week I bought new Samsung champ and now I am looking for Samsung champs themes. Does anyone know from where I can download themes for this mobile? I try to find about this on internet but still I am not able to find any themes form this mobile. Even I try to search about this on a Samsung official site but there I did not get any option for a Samsung champ themes. So please if anion having any link to download themes from internet then please shares it with me.

Re: Need themes for Samsung champs

Even I am using same mobile. And I am having same question. Even I go through many sites but still I did not get any themes for my mobile so sad. I think Samsung not providing any themes for my mobile. Even I contact with the Samsung customer support center they told me to visit on a official site of Samsung there you will get themes for your mobile phone but after searching on it I did not found anything. I hope they will take this under consideration.

Lol what you guys are saying there are many site present on internet form there you will get themes for any Samsung mobile. Even many sites contain themes for Samsung champ. I am using it I download it from internet only. Actually I forget the name of that site. But in Google search themes for Samsung chap then you will get list of all sites and there you will find one site samsungthemse form there you can download themes for your mobile even you can use getjar site to download themes for your mobile.

Hello thank for your response on my query. I try with your suggestion and even I found that website then form that website I download themes for my mobile but when I am trying to apply it on my mobile at that moment it shows me an error message which saying not supported content. So I tried with some other themes but with every theme I am getting the same error. I don’t know why I cannot use all these themes on my mobile any ideas.

I think you download some wrong files for your mobile phone. There are many themes available that cannot work with the Samsung champ so for that you have to go to the service center they will guide you in appropriate way. I would suggest you to make a proper search I am sure that you will get appropriate themes for your mobile. I hope this will help you. So please contact with the Samsung service center and ask them about it.

Thank you for your response. I think Samsung is not interested to provide better service to their customer. I try to contact then regarding to this issue and they are like try to find about it on an official site of Samsung and then I said them it’s not there so they are like no search it you will find it on our site or you can download; it from other sites also but still not getting any solution. Samsung is too bad. Hope they will answer my mail now.

Essentially, Samsung are not compatible with the themes and the problem can be solved and for control of the thing that is essential. You can contact Samsung support for change that will certainly help you out to do the things desired to be executed and the process as needed. Do not look out for what will certainly help you out to change that is required. Better. Samsung support staff will guide you and therefore what is needed. Come out and function as assisted. You can also take a look at the official website and you can see the option to stand or tab through which you can send your query.