Thread: Browse without java on Acer Iconia A500 Tab

Browse without java on Acer Iconia A500 Tab

I have been trying to find an answer for all the things that I need to do here, I have been trying to post this here, but I still cannot get enough accuracy and speed that I need to browse the web despite of the average bandwidth that I receive so here is what I have tried out, I think that browse ring would be a lot faster if you turn off the java script option in the phone so does anyone else has tried this.

Re: Browse without java on Acer Iconia A500 Tab

There are many ways to fix this problem here, I would suggest you to have this on the site that you are using here is what I have personally tried and that seems to be working for me, I have used this with my other web browser, so here is a bit, I would suggest you to turn off the java-script on your web browser that you are using, and that would improve your speed by at least two to three times . I have tested this many times and that worked for me.

That was a very nice option that was given by you, I have checked all the option in my stock browser that I am using but I just could not find an appropriate option in the box, I have been trying to fix this problem since past few days but I still haven‘t been able to fix ,this , but when I try this on other browser such as dolphin , I can do it and the speed does changes after doing this , and the keyboard lags after reduces significantly.

I think I have a solution for you, you can either use opera mini for suffering or browsing on the internet using, the opera web browser, by turning the opera turbo feature on which would increase the browsing speed by at least 2 times, so I guess that would be the most significant and useful things s that can be done by you, have been having the same problem here for over some days, but I using this solved my problem

You just need to go to the settings and then search for advanced button there and there would find an option for disabling or enabling the JavaScript button this might be very helpful for you when you are trying to update this browser, also try to restarts the browser so as the makes the changes visible, but I think that this might put an drawback to the sites that are complete built on have and this option could be altered with some exception in it.

I guess that it might just not be as helpful as that looks like but I would really like to tell you that this might turn off many sites that use this feature as there are many things that run on JavaScript including some famous site like yahoo and Google so I guess that it would just be insane to use this here, I have been using well for some sites it might work out, but considering the whole internet it just won’t, I hope you consider my option.

Only being as how I love to incapacitate Java on this locale makes a point not to malevolent, notwithstanding his control situations. I make a point not to know why I thought my contention was silly, as I'm confident a considerable number of could consider it irritating to impair JavaScript prepared to unvaryingly and customarily visits have constrained usefulness without JavaScript empowered, so my net perusing encounter could be killed. I still have not illustrated how this result is a preferable result