Thread: Does AGPS work on the Acer Iconia A500 Tab

Does AGPS work on the Acer Iconia A500 Tab

Does anyone here is using an Acer Iconia A500 Tab as I want to if this it has a support for assisted gps as that might help me to solve me my problem , I am asking this question ,because as I think that it would really help me for navigation in any new city that I visit, I have been an frequent traveler ,and I think that it would be great for us to use it , I already know that it it has gps , but I still want to clear that from your side.

Re: Does AGPS work on the Acer Iconia A500 Tab

Correct me if I am wrong about this, is the AGPS means assisted global positioning system that was developing , so I think that it would be really very useful to use this site here , well , I think that I already own this and I think that there is not such application or the feature that you are having , I have used seen some programs like GPS test and GPS status , so I thin that it is related to the AGPS that you are talking about , so just check that , and let me also know as have n ‘t tried that yet .

I think that this is the best service that I have ever used on the tablet pc , I have already tried using this and I think that I would be really worth the effort as I have tried using this while I am travelling to different states in USA , so I think that it would be really worth the price if you are thinking of purchasing this one , I have been also used this for a long time and found only one drawback here ,and that there were frequent locks in the while I was accessing it , otherwise it works same as the AGPS

IT may be that I am the lucky one to access this one here, I have been using this since a long time and I haven ‘t got anything worth the serious issue here ,the the locks only occurs when you are in an building or and house , otherwise , I feel that it just works perfectly fine outside , I have figured this procured out to the very sensitive orientation that is there in the tablet pc, but I am just not sure about it as I have rooted the device with the latest stock rom .

I think that it is generally a no issue to this problem here , I have been using this since a long time and I still don ‘t have any problem for this I have been having this problem here so sp regrettably for some reason. So I brought a new one for my brother with the latest release on stock rom over it and it seems top be working perfectly fine so I guess that the issue totally depends on the stock rom that you have stored inside it

I think that I can confirm that my GPS actually work at least better than other, the reason for it working is off course the new co_pilot. Well it does get a lock in the house for about 1 minutes and then after an tab reboot it just locks the whole thing up and restarts the application automatically after it seems to working fine as then the application can itself recover the locks that are been made in the system that you are using , so I think that co_pilot does something to the configuration settings or the file in the tablet to improve the GPS navigation .

After taking the explanation that, your explanation confuses me. Are you saying that these unfortunate homeowners A500 with a malfunctioning GPS unit have no right to complain? Are you saying they have no right to join a forum and try to solve the problem? Are you saying that should not be allowed to test their units within the comfort of your own home? Are you saying that should not be allowed?