Thread: Camera not working on nokia E6

Camera not working on nokia E6

Hello everyone I have bought the Nokia E6 mobile phone and it was excellent phone. I have small issue on camera from last some days. I can open the camera without any issue but when I open the camera I get the purple color on the screen and after that I have restart the phone and after that when I try to open the camera but after that also I am not able to open the camera. Now I don’t what to do and how to open the camera. Can anyone suggest on this issue and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: Camera not working on nokia E6

I've gone through your problem and there seems to be a software problem on your phone. The software should have is tainted due to some cause and that is why is not perceive the camera and allows you to do so or to take pictures. So to update the software to do here is look outside the computer room that was provided to buy the phone. Then insert the same CD-ROM drive on your system, and now connect the mobile phone system of their own and after that select the reinstatement of the OVI suite. Once you updated the software and after that you can solve the issue.

Have you ever damaged your camera externally, I mean ever drop your phone from a height. It may happen that if they dropped the phone a certain height, then it must have damaged the camera. And that is why we are not dealing with the phone software that is not work. So try to replace it. Or you have to do here is to just visit the office of the merchant where you bought the phone and the phone shows. I hope that will replace the camera and turn it the same for you.

In my opinion you have to reset your hard phone. But before you hard reset the phone to have one thing in mind that you keep backup copies of data because during this process you will lose all existing data. And if the problem yet exists, then you have to put a complaint in the gallery of Nokia, and I hope it will solve your problem. And if the phone is under warranty, then there will be no charge on your part to replace the camera.

Go through the below steps and after that let me know the issue and to do this open the menu option on the screen and after that click on the settings. Now on the settings make click on the camera and under that change all setting to default and after that click on the k button. Now make sure your getting the issue or not. If above all solution doest help you to get ride the issue then you must me call with the service center and after that they will help you to solve the issue.

I think the crisis is connected to the SD card with the camera or not the phone you are having. Attempt taking the photo exclusive of having to put in the SD card into your mobile phone and after that see if the crisis is there or not. If you are not receiving any difficulty, then you required to reformat the SD card. Go through this all and after that let me know the issue.

If above solution not working at all then I might suggest you to make hard reset your mobile phone and after that your all issue will get solved. To make hard reset your mobile you need to go through the following steps: first shut down the mobile phone and after that press and hold the Answer + Reject + Camera keys on your mobile phone. while holding this press the ON button to start the mobile phone. now pres this three keys until you get the Nokia logo and after that release the key.