Thread: White screen of death and freezing at boot on Nokia X6-00

White screen of death and freezing at boot on Nokia X6-00

Hello I am new to this forums and I am posting this first time. I have recently bought the Nokia X6-00 mobile phone with the 16GB memory. I have issue on the mobile phone and that is I am facing the white screen of the death on mine mobile phone. Everything was working perfect but from some times when I was working on the mobile get the white screen of the death on mine mobile. Can anyone suggest on this issue and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: White screen of death and freezing at boot on Nokia X6-00

Try to updated the mobile phone and after that your bale to solve the issue. I think you might have issue on the software as well and by updating the phone software you can solve your issue. if you face the same issue after making the updated then I might suggest you to reinstall the SW and after that your able to solve the issue. I hope this will get rid the freezing issue on your mobile.

May be your getting this issue due to the software on your mobile and so therefore I think you might uninstall the software that are installed on your system and after that go through your issue. first connect the mobile on the computer through the USB and after that delete the all software that are installed on your mobile phone and after that make sure your getting the issue or not. If your facing this issue after doing this also then I might suggest you to install the software called Garmin XT v 6 through computer on your mobile phone and after that your able to solve the issue.

If above solution not working at all then I might suggest you to make hard reset your mobile phone and after that your all issue will get solved. To make hard reset your mobile you need to go through the following steps: first shut down the mobile phone and after that press and hold the Answer + Reject + Camera keys on your mobile phone. while holding this press the ON button to start the mobile phone. now pres this three keys until you get the Nokia logo and after that release the key.

I think you might make contact with the Nokia support and after that go through your issue. I have faced the different issue on the mobile and then I have gone through the lots of solution but nothing helped me to solve mine issue and after that I have made contact with the Nokia support and after that they have solved mine issue and so would like to suggest you to make contact with the support and after that go through your issue.

If above solution not working at all then I might suggest you to make hard reset your mobile phone and after that your all issue will get solved. To make hard reset your mobile you need to go through the following steps: first shut down the mobile phone and after that press and hold the Answer + Reject + Camera keys on your mobile phone. while holding this press the ON button to start the mobile phone. now pres this three keys until you get the Nokia logo and after that release the key.