Thread: Acer Iconia A500 video player that would play 1080P, h.264, and mkv movie with high profile?

Acer Iconia A500 video player that would play 1080P, h.264, and mkv movie with high profile?

Hey guys I want a video player which would help me to play the 1080P and h.264 and the high profile mkv movies can anyone suggest something about it, I have almost all the movies with the high profile format and all and I need help for running them, please come up with solutions and suggestions guys I hope you all would be suggesting something helpful please?

Re: Acer Iconia A500 video player that would play 1080P, h.264, and mkv movie with high profile?

I would like to suggest you one of the player which I have been using and I have been happy with it and I have found it working with almost all the format so let’s try out downloading and installing the RockPlayer and hopefully it would help you nicely and just get it now, I don’t think there is any of them which would help you because all the other I have found has some or the other problem in running the pc and then if they have been able to run they have some problem with the lagging and all so I think Rockyplayer would be the best.

Re: Acer Iconia A500 video player that would play 1080P, h.264, and mkv movie with high profile?

Have you tried to go with the MOBOplayer, I think it has been really help full to me and all my friends whom I have been suggesting that because they have been capable of running all the format I have tried till now not a single problem it has showed me that any of the format it is unable to play I think you need to go with it if you want to solve your problem and but I don’t know much about the high profile you have been saying because I have been always trying to run the 720p that’s it.

Well don’t you think that 1080p H264 High Profile MKVs and it is really very much I think the best thing what you can do is quickly convert them into mp4 and all you need a good converter and that is the only best thing what you can do and get your problem solved, and I think no it would be a doubtful that the tegra-2 that has the horsepower to play them ever. This is really a tough task and I don’t understand when you can’t deal with such problems why do you want to run such high profile movies.

Guys I have heard that the Acer have been announced that they would be coming up with the 3.1 update and they would be adding the 1080p support and so I think you need to wait a bit and it would be coming up and then you can enjoy with it and I am sure that it would be the best product and best thing with which you can deal with because then it would be default and very useful so I am asking you to wait a bit.

I think rockplayer mkv is the best player to use for the 1080p movies to work upon and they would work nicely, yes I have heard some complains about it that it is bit laggy and all but I haven’t found anything like that so I think you should go with it thise problems are only been faced with those people who have some problem in ther computer or with the installation of that software and the updation and all so don’t worry about them just install it with a good trusted site and install it, you would enjoy it.

I have been using Moboplayer and it has been really satisfying and there has been no problem at all in running any format of the video, so i think you can go with it and enjoy having a good time with it this would be really a nice choice i think, This player has been very nice always and the review is also very awesome for it you can just google it and look out for the review about moboplayer and i am sure you will find a best comments for it.