Thread: Difficulty in 3G working with android 3.1 Iconia rom?

Difficulty in 3G working with android 3.1 Iconia rom?

Guys can I get some help regarding this I don’t know is it only me facing this problem or there are many people having this problem to please help me out with this so what I have been thinking off is I am having difficulty in the 3G working with the android 3.1 Iconia Rom and can anyone help me with this I don’t have any idea to get rid of this so please help me?

Re: Difficulty in 3G working with android 3.1 Iconia rom?

Hey guys I don’t know what’s the problem with you this is not true I have a HUWAIE 3G modem working with the custom Roms and not only one or two of them almost all of them so I think there is some other problem try to figure out what is the actual problem you have been facing and this would surely help you out and I hope you would get your problem solved quickly and if nothing happens I am sure that the service center would surely help you out you need to contact to them and ask them for some help.

I have an A501 Iconia a 3G SIM card, it seems that all the A500 have crippled the phone roms / apn settings, etc. Id rather not move with a large bulbous bag hanging next to my A501 waiting to get broke into pieces in a doorway I'm walking through. Certainly I have no problem at all with the beta testing, etc. If someone is working on it, I am a distributor of pixels quite accomplished, if that person wanted to help people clumsy internal theming it. We need 3G. Acer is exactly why a501 fact that, unfortunately, only come with Android 3.0.1, which is only compatible with the keyboard via USB, it was a kind of hope to update the ROM of the mouse protection / device / control via USB , and perhaps the ability to overclock at least 1.2 GHz, and not lose my 3G SIM card holder inside. I guess I'm a little ahead of me and the XDA Developers. The curse of being on the cutting edge of technology, I guess.

Well I don’t know about this one but I think what was true up till now in my mind is that non of the android 3.1 iconia 501 rom is been working with the 3G and this is the actual problem I think but now you have said something else so I think we need to search over it and I don’t know which one would be perfect and which problem would be getting the help quicker and we have been working with the 3G modems but I think we have been using a different rom then you have been using may be and till now the 3.01 rom has been made for the model number 501.

Guys I have solved this problem with the use of the portable mini wifi modem and this was with the use of the 3G broadband SIM and I hope this would help you solving the problem out too let’s hope the best and you get the gelp quickly and I would like to say you that I have been noticing that Top up the SIM and unblock the modem for free and try to search something regarding this over the Google and get some help and now I have been using it to have a connection of my A500 as well as missu IPAD at the same time.

Hey I would like to share up my problem with you guys and I think this is something different then the topic but still I think it would be telling you some stories which is related to it somehow well when I have been carrying my tablet and a radio and 2 set of the keys you can say whatever the spare part I have been needing at the time and non of the other gadget is on top of my list. Get an A501 ROM instead or extract the drivers from A501 ROM and use them on an A500 one, so I think I know about the tablet and I think the question is right and we have been talking about is a something as small as a single driver.

This 3G working in the Iconia rom with the android 3.1 update has been really a tough issue to get rid of and i many of us have been facing a big problem with this, we need to look out for all the solutions and i a not sure that the solutions we have been coming through would be able to solve them because i have really had a tough time and i have tried many of the solution but haven't found any better solution till now so i think this would be helped by the service center itself once we would approach them and ask them to solve it i hope they would do it at once so contact them.