Thread: Have an EMEA_GEN3 user had been through 3.1 update?

Have an EMEA_GEN3 user had been through 3.1 update?

Hello guys this is a real problem I have been facing from long time and cannot wait more so trying to get some help with this Thread please help me out of this, can anyone tell me that have any EMEA_GEN3 user have came through with the 3.1 update then please help me about it because I have been waiting for it from long and now bit frustrated so can anyone tell me should I wait or go with something else and please say what other update I can go with?

Re: Have an EMEA_GEN3 user had been through 3.1 update?

Hello friend sorry to say but same case I have been facing from long and I am very upset with it but now I am not because I was really frustrated by waiting for it and that’s why I have decided to go with installing the update via CWM. And right now with what I am dealing with is 39_COM_GEN_1 flexrom and everything is really working nicely and the performance is much better and I am happy and till now there is not at all a problem. And actually I don’t have any idea what is the reason with the EMEA_GEN_3 and they still haven’t found any update for it.

Oh dear no news about it and I don’t think waiting for it would be a good idea go with anyone of it which you would be liking and you might have had a reviews of because there is no news about it and when it would be coming just forget it and I don’t think they would be coming up with anything for them directly they would be coming up with some of the products and which would be with the later updates and all so I don’t think you actually need for it.

Hey really got tried with the waiting process for this update and it has been still fooling around with the waiting members so I just skipped onto a 3.1 the vache way and it is 1.010.22_COM_GEN1 which I am having and it was really boring to wait for it and now I have got this and I am very happy as I have been getting lots of updates and all for USA updates and I have already got a .30.38 OTA and then I am really thank full to xda developers they have been the best.

I too think the same there is no point in waiting for any of the update you should always go with what you are getting because I don’t have a feeling that it is ever a good idea to wait for any of the updates and all in technical field because many time it has been realized that people has been waitng for a new update and when it arrives in market they start creating a problem for the user so there is no point in waiting just try any of the version and then you can note down which does suits you and you can go with it.

No new great news about it sorry we have been searching for it and only have found that people have been fed up of waiting for it and they have skipped to some other update and I think the same should be done by you because they are not at all that powerful that they would be coming soon and help you out and I have found that all the other options are also really very good and they are very nice so why to wait for something which is unpredictable when you have something which is nice we know that.

Don't need to wait that would be what i would like to tell you because i don't know why they have been delaying so much for the simple update 3.1 i hope they have been trying to do some big changes and all in it or they would have been failing with what they actually may have been attempting to do so i think they need to be working very hard over it and i dont know still they would be coming up with something very nice or no the one they may be launching also may have some errors or they may not release it so i dont think we need to wait for it.