Thread: LumiRead in Acer Iconia cannot read eBook which stored in SD card?

LumiRead in Acer Iconia cannot read eBook which stored in SD card?

Hello friend I have been dealing with problems with this LumiRead in the Acer Iconia I have found that the Acer Iconia is unable to read the ebook from the External SD card, is it a real problem or I have been missing some settings please help me out of this guys I am just unable to find any solution regarding this please help me and tell me what solution I can apply to get rid of this solution?

Re: LumiRead in Acer Iconia cannot read eBook which stored in SD card?

Hello dear I have a suggestion with some setting to do just try to do it and I hope that would be hlping you out of this, I don’t know surely this setting would be helping you or no but this was the setting I have followed and I would be hoping the best that it would be helping you out well In the LumiRead go to settings and then manage my book folder would be the option go over it and then back to the icon until it does shows the external SD option and you should be able to choose the folder from there and that’s it I hope it would work after it, and I think you can’t change the font and margins and Aldiko is far better reader try that.

Well I would like to say what I have noticed and I hope that is true and I am not facing any problem too well so it is I think that the LUMIREAD is only able to read a pdf and the epub within the download folder on the external SD card just look out for it that it is true or not I hope that it is true and then as suggestion you can use Aldiko I hope this would work for sure try it out.

Why don’t you deal with the Aldika it has a same interface and all and it has many better feature to which does works smoothly and you would be enjoying it a lot for sure without any problem and it can import files from the SD card and they would be very smooth and very easy to work out with it and I have been using the Cool Reader and it has also satisfied me a lot you can go with it to I hope it would surely work with you.

Hey guys I have just gone through the HC 3.1 update and then together with it I have saw some new update for many of the software’s and even for the LUMIREAD and I think this update will solve your problem because it has solve my problem with so ease and just by updating it once and now the scenario is I am able to import all or any of ma books from the external Micro SD card easily and it works very nicely and now I am liking it a lot.

Just an FYI for others new to Iconium and honeycomb Aldiko the latest update seems to have created some problems. I have not played much with Lumire but I saw no obvious way of lateral load books and was more interested in trying the Google Books is good, I like being able to download old magazines from 1910-1920 for free. And the problem Aldiko is giving is that it freezes every time you open the application and when looking at the reviews on the market, there are several owners Iconia Aldiko complaining that no longer works. It was updated on June 30. If you are interested you can always download the previous version is 1.2.13 or thinks you can look for alternatives. I thought Moon + Reader, which can be customized and read epubs and some other formats, but not pdf. Keeping Aldiko on my phone though. I hope this is sure to help.

Yap this has been a big problem and they have been a real trouble and i don't know what they have been doing no update regarding this, and i think you need to try Aldiko it has a similar interface and GUI and all and i think it would do well with you as i have been using it and it has been really satisfying and i am enjoying it a lot.

There is an update been announced and it would be launched in some days and i think one it is been launched all your questions would be solved because the update has been said that it would be solving all the problem out and i just want to say that you need to wait because you are about to get something which is the best and you can try it out and if that doesn't works than you can try something else.