Thread: Help regarding Build.prop in Acer A500 tablet?

Help regarding Build.prop in Acer A500 tablet?

Guys I need a help regarding the build.prop in my new tablet Acer A500 tablet, I need some of you to help me with this and upload a backup of the original, unchanged build.prop for this tablet which I have been using the guys using this can help me with it for sure and please help me for it I would be waiting for it and help me sooner as you can, I have made a few changes to mine but failed to backup the original. If anyone can help me please I am waiting?

Re: Help regarding Build.prop in Acer A500 tablet?

Hello friends I think I am able to help you out with this and I am sending a link I hope this would help you some hope this is a nice .prop and it is mine I am having it and it is working with me I hope this would be working with you all the very best you just need to click here and you are done with it so best of luck and get it downloaded and just store it at a proper place and then enjoy it I am hoping that it would be working with you too. And there has been a dropbox link and which is unmodified file.

Well friend he you are with your solution and I am sure that this would end your search and get your solution on just a click and I don’t think you would be facing any problem future and if you do then I think you need to go to the service provider and it would be helping you a lot best of luck and do well with it you just need to go with a proper setting and it should surely work with you but I am not sure with that because I haven’t done anything as such before.

Hello guys with this I also want you to tell me that what should be the proper location for the Build.prop and file on the system and this is real problem with me I have been searching for it but dint got exactly I haven’t found any reply towards it and I hope I would get some help over here so please tell me what is the proper location for the Buil.prop file and then I need to replace my original build.prop so I need all the proper information so that I don’t face much problem and so that I can update it nicely.

Ok no problem I will tell you the proper location and I think this is the location for each one of us and if not then just try to contact it with the service center and they would help you out surely ok so my location is /system/build.prop and I hope this would be the same as yours and you would find this comment helpful I would be really happy if I am able to help you and if it is changing on its own then I don’t think you are doing it it is automatically done.

Hey friend I would like to share up with my own experience over this hope it gets some help to you somehow. I mounted my system dir and Read or wrtie and I cannot rename the file build.prop. I found the real one backup in the same place build.prop. Backup I just want to temporarily rename them so you can get the OS update just released. How I can rename the files. ES File Explorer I have installed. And the system directory mounted read and write. All the very best and hopefully you get onto your solution quickly.

Thank you friend this is a nice solution from you all and i got my problem solved and now i know what is the exact location as it was the same as you all suggested and now i think too that they have been same in all the tablet of this model and so this would be a nice help to all of those who are facing a problem like me, and thanks for the download link it did worked with me and thanks to all of you very much.

Yap this page seems to be the best solution for this solution and this thread has really helped me and some of ma friends too, i would like to thank the one who has asked this question and then to them who have given the link to download and this is really a nice solution and i really liked this and i would say i would have never came over this problem if you all wouldn't have helped me but thanks a lot we had a discussion over it and now the problem is solved