Thread: Cannot Turn on WiFi unless restart Toshiba Thrive Tablet

Cannot Turn on WiFi unless restart Toshiba Thrive Tablet

I have just started the Toshiba Thrive. I really like this tablet for the reason that it is running with Android 3.1 Honeycomb. I have been looking for this piece and finally I got it in my hand. While using I have realized that when I lose the wifi signal I am not able to to turn it on except I restart my Toshiva Thrive. Is this the method it's believed to work? Does anybody have any reason for this?

Re: Cannot Turn on WiFi unless restart Toshiba Thrive Tablet

Toshiba has now reported word and announced that they will take care of the problem. What exactly is the problem and what it is now fixed but it is still unclear. Many Thrive owners these days are not necessarily happy with his device. At least, when he became one of the users, which include Toshiba Tablet with Android 3.1. After the stand-by mode does not switch without rebooting.

Toshiba Tablet Thrive Despite the sale is from a few days, many users have complained about various problems of operation. It seems that the failure affects the management; because the tablet has trouble recovering from sleep, often does not work, requiring a forced restart. Another problem occurs when it is turned off, as it tends to turn on automatically. Some users have noticed that turning off the Wi-Fi and changing times off the screen, the failure disappear. But this is obviously temporary solutions. Toshiba has not released official information about it. But if the defects are confirmed, it would be the second worst for Toshiba Tablet, the first fact, Folio 100, has had quite a few bugs.

No, that's not true that it is bug in a Honeycomb. Both (both been in my possession), the Toshiba Folio 100 and the Archos Internet Tablet 70 times had to contend with the same problems! About Toshiba in particular, I would like to say that you had to fight the Folio with massive problems that have placed no such notable figure in the loosening and soothing the account to the day! That was one PR disaster, so I just hope that it does not even come back to Thrive in such stories! I'll definitely buy Toshiba Tablet no more!

The official Toshiba forum have the thread "Thrive not waking from Standby - requires reboot" already complained about numerous customers that their Android-3.1-Tablet Thrive after a stand-by without restart (reboot) to move back to work leaves. The problem is now one-thread 7 pages, Toshiba officially to the U.S. has problems with the Thrive yet taken any position. Meanwhile, Toshiba is to collect, according to Forum by customers who are affected by this problem, for more information. We can only hope that Toshiba may soon offer a formal and workable solution to the stand-by mode.

Many Thrive owners these days is not necessarily happy with his device. At least, when he became one of the users, which include Toshiba Tablet with Android 3.1. After the stand-by mode does not switch without rebooting. An opinion on the part of the manufacturer and it still does not fear the contents of the forum discussion suggests that the problem cannot be solved so easy