Thread: Support for the PS3 controller in Rusty Hearts

Support for the PS3 controller in Rusty Hearts

I wanted to play Rusty Hearts on the computer of mine. Hence I have purchased this particular game and I have installed the same on the computer of mine. Let me know whether this particular game is having support for the PS3 controller. I am having the same controller and let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Support for the PS3 controller in Rusty Hearts

I don’t know whether this particular game is having support for the PS3 controller. However you can use some third party software tool to get the requirement of yours. Well you should download and install MotionJoy Dualschock 3 on the computer of yours. The software which I have mentioned over here will be useful to enable the system of yours to detect the PS3 controller on the computer of yours.

In this particular situation you need to have anything like PS3. You should use the USB cable to charge the gaming controller of yours and also you should get the software which has been already discusses by the user. According to me you should have the either Logitech or xbox360 controller to get the requirement of yours rather than that of the PS3 controller about which I am talking over here.

Well I wanted to say thanks for the prompt reply of yours. I have installed the software which you have mentioned over here in this particular thread. I have noticed that the pad is working fine but there is an issue with the joy stick. Let me know why I am unable to make use of the joystick? Reply with the possible solution to fix the matter of mine. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours.

I am suggesting following solution which you should try to fix the matter.
    You should go for the Xbox controller option and you have to search for the dualshock buttons.
    • You should simply clock on the top row where you will have an option ps3/dualshock.
    • Now choose Xbox. Now look for the same button and click on the enable button.
    • Once you have done with same controller would work as a game pad settings of this particular game.

I wanted to say thanks a lot from the users of this particular thread to helping me out with the possible solution over here. I have installed the gaming controller on the computer of mine and I love to play the game with this particular controller. Anyway I wanted to appreciate your efforts which you have put in to get the requirement of mine. thanks a lot again for the replying with the possible solution over here.