Thread: how to care and feed battery of kindle fire

how to care and feed battery of kindle fire

Did anyone hared from kindly, how to take care and feed battery? Whereas the blackberry and apple and many other tablet company have proper method to take care of their battery.

Re: how to care and feed battery of kindle fire

Yes, apple blackberry and other have their rules to keep battery safe and long last. But I never hared from kindle so I follow the measure of other tablet and phone company. I drain my full battery to 0% that is empty once in every month which gives long battery life and safe from overheating, and also by following this measure your battery will drain very slow so you should reboot your battery and let it start over from scratch with a full charge. So try this it process to feed your battery.

Hey, even I have an iphone and ipad I never heard about this feeding. Thanks for your suggestion even I will start this measures and hope my battery life will increased as it is very less.

No need to do all this stuff because the battery is mad of lithium polymer and often called as “lipo” and this kind of battery is used in cars, radio control planes, helicopter etc.. These batteries are different from other laptops batteries which are made of still lithium-ion.
    Like old battery of nickel cadmium of 90’s this lithium battery don’t have memory problem. Recharge battery before it’s drain empty this will keep your battery in long term use.

I just had to recharge my battery and it took long to make it green than I expected. I meant to research the battery because I thought I had a memory and didn’t want to do it soon thanks for informing me about the battery.

You should follow the standard lipo battery procedure which is you should never use battery more than 80% you should recharge your battery when the status show 20% remaining. According to me there would be a alert set in device using this king of lipo battery. And the alert should be of battery empty. If they did this there would be no reason that the battery graph would be go less than 20%. And if u let your battery empty your battery would be damaged and there would be chance that it too never charging again or having charging problem.

Thanks for providing such important information, I had started following your advice and had very good result of it. Now I just charge for two times in a week.

I can’t charge back my battery it had drained completely I tried charging by computer and wall socket and I tried it many times but nothing happens the battery was not at all charging I am totally pissed off. I kept for charging for more than 12 hours but still there was not a single percent of charged. Please help me out should I go to customer service department and change battery?

Even I had same experience, give it some more time to recover for about 24 hour and still if it is not getting recover you have to call the costumer care.