Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 02-08-2011

Nokia C5 Bluetooth not working

i am havng problem in switchng onn my bluetooth in nokia c5.
plz help
Old 03-08-2011

Re: Nokia C5 Bluetooth not working

Before following any option first take the backup of your phone contacts and messages. This is why because for such problem you will have to run factory settings or even software update. In that case all will be lost and phone actual settings will be restored. Most of the phone issues are resolved by running factory settings and for major you can go for software update via pc suite. Or else this is simply a hardware fault. If the phone is under warranty, show the same to service center.
Old 03-08-2011

i hv already done tht!!// still problm persists ..
Old 03-08-2011

What is the error message you are getting when trying to connect with the Nokia C5 Bluetooth? How old is this mobile phone of yours? Was the Bluetooth working fine before? Which all devices you are trying to connect the nokia to or are you trying to connect it to a laptop or a pc? There is a pair option given in the bluetooth setting to pair all other devices and only after registering the pairing codes you can successfully connect your Nokia C5 to some other devices.
Old 03-08-2011

sir,, itz nt switchng off
Old 04-08-2011

First, you were saying that Nokia C5 Bluetooth was not switching off and now you are saying that it is not switching on? If you are unsure on how to use the bluetooth or even how to operate the cell phone of Nokia C5 then try reading from its manual provided and all your doubts will be clear, or go here and check out its manual.
Old 04-08-2011

by mistake i wrote ""OFF"..

problem :: my nokia c5 bluetooth is not switchng ONNN... and whn i do so.. the phn hangs... !

ANY SOLUTION.
Old 04-08-2011

Weird, I have never heard of any problem related to turning on bluetooth on a mobile phone hanging the phone. It seems to me as a hardware problem in your mobile phone. So, if your nokia c5 mobile phone is under warranty then RMA it or either take it to the nokia service center where you will get free of repair or you could also try to RMA it for a new one.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,