Thread: Velocity Micro Cruz Tablet T301 frozen after update and unable to power off

Velocity Micro Cruz Tablet T301 frozen after update and unable to power off

I recently bought a new Velocity Micro Cruz Tablet T301 and was using it for quite sometime when I got a notification for updating it. So, I did an update on this tablet but after that it started freezing and I was not able to turn it off as well. Now I dont know how do I get this tablet in working condition? If anyone knows a way to get it back to life then please help me out. Thanks

Re: Velocity Micro Cruz Tablet T301 frozen after update and unable to power off

You might need to go to their official website and search for the model of the tablet that you have. After that search for the firmware upgare and then download it to your computer. Copy that firmware to the SDcard and put it in the tablet. Now turn on the tablet and it will start to install this new firmware. You just need to simply follow the instructions given on the tablet screen and everything will be fine.

Re: Velocity Micro Cruz Tablet T301 frozen after update and unable to power off

First download and save the updated firmware file to the SD card and then insert it in your tablet. After that activate the update sequence and wait for sometime. Now with the tablet turned off, press and hold the volume up button and then press and hold the power button at the same time until you see an Android robot and software package icons that comes on the screen, just release all the buttons. Let it do the update and after a reboot the tablet will work normally.

If your tablet is freezing then search for the Velocity Micro Cruz Tablet T301 Reset button between the power buttong and then mini-usb port. After that you can use a paper click and insert it into the Reset hole and hold for 5 seconds or so. Once done then try to turn on your Cruz tablet and see if it works properly or not.