Thread: Can I upgrade battery with higher capacity in Acer A500

Can I upgrade battery with higher capacity in Acer A500

I am using the Acer A500 and feel that the battery performance decreases. I want to change the battery of it but want to ask that if I replace the battery with the one with higher capacity then can I get the higher performance from that. I want to clarify that before doing that. So if anyone of you has any suggestion with this then please let me know that. I am waiting for the reply on this so please post as early as possible.

Re: Can I upgrade battery with higher capacity in Acer A500

I don’t think that changing that with the higher capacity battery will help you in any manner. I would say that these can hard the device as it is not made for that the battery of that capacity. So it will be better for you to get the same capacity battery. Get the battery of not the good capacity but of good quality. This will be best for you. I will never suggest anybody to go with the battery of higher capacity.

This might not be problem with only battery. If you wish to get perfect answer for this then just contact to the Acer support and then them for the same. They will tell you that what the possibilities are for this and if you really require upgrading the battery or there is some other problem with it. This will be the best way to get the answer for your query. Other than this I also do not think that changing the battery with the higher one can be beneficial for you.

If you are losing the battery very quickly then there is no need to ask anyone. It is surely the problem with the battery and as far as I know that there is only one solution to this problem and that is to change the battery with the new one. But you should buy the battery with the same capacity and not higher or lower than that as this might harm your system as well. So don’t do any change to that.