Thread: Acer Iconia Tab A500 has low mic volume

Acer Iconia Tab A500 has low mic volume

Hello friends, I am having the Acer Iconia Tab A500 and problem with this is that the volume of the mic is very low as expected. When I am using the gtalk then other side can hardly get my words. I don’t know that if this lis only me who is facing this issue with this model or there are other users with the same issue. If you have some suggestion on this then please let me know that. I will be thankful to all the suggestions.

Re: Acer Iconia Tab A500 has low mic volume

It is not only you is facing this problem. There are many of the other users who are facing the same issue. So, instead of searching for the solution of this, you can complaint that to the manufactures. If they get more and more complained about this then they will pay attention to this soon and this problem can be resolved earlier. Anyway, I also like to see if anyone has any method to cure this problem or not.

I found the solution for this. You will have to double-click in the taskbar on the little speaker and after that options, then properties, click the round record, choose your soundcard from the dropdown list. Select OK. Then check the box to select the volume, if not already done so, and mount the volume bar at the top. This should work for you. I have done this in the same way and this has increased the volume to some extends.

First of all, you should check that if this is under warranty or not. If this is under warranty then don’t do anything with that, Just take that to the place from where you bought that and then ask them for the replacement for that. If they are not helpful then you can take this matter to the manufacturer support and they will help you to resolve the problem. This is the best way that you can do in the cases like this.

Sound Blaster on some there on the mic (on the control panel) "advanced options" where you can add an additional 20 dB of gain at the microphone. This is the case on mine. And attention, according to the dealer, the microphone comes with a 3.5 mono jack, or the socket is a 3.5 stereo with a pin out of the 2.5 V to power electrets microphones. I hope that this will help you.

I use a professional microphone to record my radio shows, surely the problem will manifest the same because they are the technical characteristics of the sound card, and should use the entrance for the mic. I also a voice recorder and connect it, the headphone jack to the sound card and mic and press ok but put it on pause rec're certain that the problem will be solved and that the only problem beautifully the batteries often to remember after Sepro the use of press stop on the recorder ok