Thread: cant get the Notification in Nokia E6

cant get the Notification in Nokia E6

I have purchased the new Nokia E6. I like the model and the design of that mobile. Its working is nice I have no doubt about its performance. But there is one problem found in that mobile. I don’t know this is a problem or not but I am not comfortable with that. The actual problem is my Nokia E6 doesn’t have the notification light. Means that there is no signal that indicate the what process is going on in my mobile. i try to set the breathing light to ‘on’ and notification light set tot ‘1h’ and try to check out both the ‘Missed call’ and ‘Message’. But nothing changed. The problem remains same. And I also want to ask the question that where should notification light be appear on mobile. Because there is no light beeping on my phone when I get the missed call or message. Can any one help me out. Please help me.

re: cant get the Notification in Nokia E6

I read your problem and come to know that you have the problem of notification. This problem is actually faced by the most of the Nokia users. And this problem occurs due to some ignorance of the users. You can see the manual guide for your help. In that you will get the solution for this problem. If you don’t have that then here I am giving you some tricks to follow. First go to the menu and then you have to go in the Settings and Phone option. There you will get the option of Notification lights. By setting the option to ‘on ’ status you can solve the notification problem. I hope this will give you some help to solve your problem. Thank you.

I see your description in that you mentioned the problem of notification which is most common one. I also heard this type of issue found in Italy when they first launch this type of device in the market. I does not have the exact solution for you. But I think this problem is related to hardware issue or may be software also. Here I am giving you an advice to search this type of problem on the Symbian mobile’s dedicated websites. Because they can give you maximum help to solve this kind of problem. Actually Nokia company itself move to solve this type of questions. And they personally told you what caution you can take to solve your problem. Sometimes if your phone is in warrantee then you will get the maximum chances of replacement. So go for it. I ho[e this much of information give worth to you. Thank you.

I read your description and come to know that you have a notification problem in the Nokia E6 mobile. This problem is widely occur in the Nokia E6 series and yet Nokia did not get the proper solution for that. But I can give you some information about this problem by the help of that you may solve the problem. I think this problem sometimes occur in different condition. I said that sometime the light notification is there but it is too weak to see by the naked eyes. So sometimes you can solve this problem by software. For that you have to increase the brightness level to some extent. By the use of this trick you can increase the intensity of the notification. I think this thing can be done by switching the one-touch keyboard back-light as the indicator. Sometimes there are different set of les to the main keyboard back-light. i hope this might help you to some extent to solve your problem. Thank you.

I read your problem and I want to give you some suggestions to solve your problem. I think Nokia gives offer to hardware mod people who actually bring it into Nokia care but this method is not often. So remember Nokia change the production line when they confirm that the problem is replicating and they get the solution to fix it. Otherwise they close the whole production of that device. So you have to confirm that first the problem found in various areas or not. Then try to fix it properly. So you can try this to sole your problem. You can also get some help by OVI which is commonly gives the best solutions to solve Nokia mobile phones problem. I hope this will give you some help to you. Thank you.

After reading your problem I come to know that you have a notification problem. I also have same problem when I was a also user of Nokia mobile. I can give you some suggestion to solve this kind of problem. First try to check out the firmware of your mobile phone. If there is some corruption is found then try to update your firmware and then try to restart your phone. Sometimes this problem also occurs due to hardware issue. So you can also check out the hardware also. Means in that you can check out battery life and the bulbs of that notification light etc. some times Nokia provides some services to you to solve your problem. I hope this will give you some help to solve your problem. Thank you.

I think your problem is seen very often in the Nokia product. So I can give you some ordinary tips to solve your problem. You said you have the new Nokia mobile so you must have some warrantee on that. So you can try to replace your model form the Nokia galley which is the best option to you. Sometimes Nokia doesn’t replace your model but they can provide you some other option like they try to repair the problem in the same model. I hope this will give you worth. Thank you.