Thread: how can I do hard reset with my Acer iconia tablet.

how can I do hard reset with my Acer iconia tablet.

i have purchased the pb . I also had the Acer Iconia from last year. Its performance is very good. I also love the design of that model. Its working is fine till the last week but from the last week the tablet gets blocked on the screen “Android”. I am confused to get rid of it. Then someone told me to do hard reset on my device. Then I will try to do it. But nothing gets right. I failed to do that. I don’t have correct information about that. Can someone tell me the combination of button so by the use of them I can do the hard reset on my device? Please help me out to solve this problem.

Re: how can I do hard reset with my Acer iconia tablet.

I read your problem and I come to know that you have the problem related to the firmware. I know some methods to do hard reset but I am not confirmed about them. I don’t try to apply them that’s why I am not so sure. But you can try this. You can try to holding the power key down till the system will shuts off. And after that you have to hold it again until it restart perfectly. I think this is the simplest method to work with. So you can try this with someone who well aware of this technique. This will help you to solve your problem. I hope this will worth for you. Thank you.

After reading your problem I think this is the hardware related problem. because this type of problem generally found in some parts or device of the system. I have some tricks by the use of that you can solve your problem. Here I am giving you some advice. First you have to try plug in the USB keyboard. And try to power on it by holding the volume down. This process remain same upto the stage at which you see the clearing cache appears In the upper left corner and then you have to click on the Home option in the menu with the help of the keyboard. Then you will get the option of factory reset. You can delete all the data of cache by doing this factory reset. By the help of this you can get back your tablet. I think this will help you solve you problem. Hope this will make you more comfortable. Thank you.

As per your description I come to know that your problem can be solved using some easy methods that can provide you solution for you. You can try to boot with option of holding the power key for long time. In this way you can solve the problem. but sometime it not applicable to clear the cache in the system. Sometimes the system gets an option to JIT compile. It is widely occurred in the Android system. If that not work then you can try to do some different methods. Like you have to flash the system image which require to your build. This is the very last option you have. Please remember that you don’t try to do this if you have another options. Try them the available options and then use this one at last. This ca be very useful to you. I hope you can get the solution from this.

I read your description and I want to tell you that before doing this hard reset you must have the proper knowledge about the hard reset. That means how to use that, why it is used and what the impact of that on your system etc. here I am giving you some information about that. You can try this hard reset if the computer screen remains blank and does not try to boot in the operating system. Or you can also use that if any device is not working. By the use of hard reset you can erase the data in the temporary memory of the computer. And it is also use to restore the functionality. Actually the hard reset will force the system to clear and then re-establish the connection in softwares within the BIOS and hardware. This is the most of general use of hard reset. I think this will give you some information to solve your problem. Hope this will worth for you. Thank you.

I see your question and understand the problem. Here I am giving you some solutions to you by the use of that you can try to solve your problem. For the hard reset you have to follow the following steps. First try to unplug the AC adapter form your system. Then you have to remove the battery from your device. Then try to remove your computer from port replicator/ docking station. Then you have to disconnect the cables from printers, mouse or auxiliary keyboard, turn off WIFI and Bluetooth wireless devices, external monitors, USB memory sticks or SD cards, headset or external speakers. Then you have to hold the power button upto 15 seconds. this will drain the electrical charge from capacitors which used to protect your memory. Then you have to insert the battery but please don’t connect other external devices than that. Then turn on the pc by the use of power button. In this way you can hard reset the system. I think this will give you some help to solve your problem. Thank you.

I think you have the ordinary android problem. So you can try the various methods for solving that. You want to use the hard reset method which is the very critical and difficult method. This method should be preferred at last. This is the last option you have to try. So please try to find some other methods to solve your problem before using this method. Because this will erase your entire data store in your temporary memory, which can cost you in large extent sometime. So please check out the other resources also. I hope this information give you some help to solve your problem. Thank you.