Thread: Iconia Screen Quality better than others

Iconia Screen Quality better than others

Well , frankly speaking I have not used this and I have no plans of using this as I already own an apple ipad, but recently while surfing on the internet I have found out that the Iconia was given the best screen quality that it had , it meant that it had the best screen quality that it had , I just don ‘t understand how the hell did it beat the apple ‘s ipad screen , I mean what factors are considered for deciding it .

Re: Iconia Screen Quality better than others

I think that I just cannot comment on this as I have seem to many tablet that would so I guess that would surely fix the problem that you are facing herein have been trying to fix this here , but I think it depends on various factors that are there , I would surely like to have this on my phone as this might help me to gain a major idea about the screen , so as far as I have compared the Iconia screen with Samsung galaxy tab I think that it is much better that Samsung.

All these tablet pc are like a mirror bright large screens are superior enough to use for individual sanitation. Think of it as one less thing you need to take acutely, is in point of fact a bad attribute that necessitate more screen brightness and battery power to compensate for reflected light, in addition to also cause tension on the eyes. The size of the larger screen tablet makes it more difficult position of both yourself and the screen to avoid bright.

Xoom Motorola screen LCD is a lower yield than in the other tablets , aggravated by poor factory calibration. Colors and color infiltration are much worse than the other screens, and the variation with viewing angle is horrible. Xoom screen reflects 79 percent of bright light reflection that the iphone 2. All other backlit displays standard tablet, which does not change the brightness of the image content

Acer Iconia the A500 also has an LCD display poor performance as the Motorola Xoom, but better in a few critical category and is much better calibrated. In particular noteworthiness, was the definitive leader in contrast ratio, more than double that of any other tablet difficult due to its very dark black that the xoom had , but when comparedto Iconia I think we have a better option here, so think that it deserves the thing

The Iconia also had an intensity scale very well calibrated, but in reality would have been better with a more pronounced intensity scale in order to increase the color saturation in the same way as the iPad 2 and Galaxy Tab would be really nice to use this I have been previously using many things here , but I still haven’t found anything worth the title , I mean it beats the iPad 2 in all angles so I think that it would not be possible here

I have to admit I was impressed by Iconium. For a compressed budget surpassed all Iconia expectations.Acer A500, which has a screen that is similar in operation to the bottom of Motorola Xoom, but better in a few critical category and is much better calibrated. It's $ 50 less expensive than the iPhone 2 and Tab Galaxy, but $ 50 more than the Asus transformer